Options

Admin please reply....tourey took gold and cash...

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
.....I put a ticket in as well but I'm i have an old tix that still hasn't been answered so I am hoping to get some feedback here. I joined a $15K tourney today and it took my cash and 200 gold I clicked the cash for entry and there was no gold option to enter. Can I please have my gold returned? name TBatti

Comments

• Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    .....I put a ticket in as well but I'm i have an old tix that still hasn't been answered so I am hoping to get some feedback here. I joined a $15K tourney today and it took my cash and 200 gold I clicked the cash for entry and there was no gold option to enter. Can I please have my gold returned? name TBatti

Any admin have a chance to look at this? I'm too scared to join another tourney because I don't want to lose gold and cash as entry again when I pick cash as the only option.
  • Options
    StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    I (foolishly) didn't keep track in three tourneys I played today and it seemed like I lost a lot more gold I should have lost...like 300 instead of 160ish. But I can't make a case because I didn't pay close enough attention :(
  • Options
    StarCat wrote: »
    I (foolishly) didn't keep track in three tourneys I played today and it seemed like I lost a lot more gold I should have lost...like 300 instead of 160ish. But I can't make a case because I didn't pay close enough attention :(

I went from 481 to 281 and my cash went down from about 280,000 and change to $265,000 and change. The silly thing is the only option is to pick $15,000 no gold and it took both.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Not sure why it took 200 gold from you. That's odd.