Options

Who also killed it on free gold this weekend?

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
Across my 5 iOS devices I gathered just over 3500 gold this weekend. There was a Mexican Tang video, the Duff questionare/videos, and the silk almond milk videos that were major contributors to name a few.

Comments

• Options
    StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Wow, Jasonkarwoski. I snagged some gold - 200 last night from The Duff, plus some Silk. Didn't see any Mexican Tang videos at all. I'm seeing that different ppl seem to be getting different free gold offerings. I wonder what the differing factors are for the gold algorithms.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Last weekend I had which seemed like endless 4 gold videos and the duff and silk videos. This weekend I was pretty much shut out except for a few 4 gold videos. Wonder if it depends on where you live. Because I've never seen the Mexican Tang one.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Last weekend I had which seemed like endless 4 gold videos and the duff and silk videos. This weekend I was pretty much shut out except for a few 4 gold videos. Wonder if it depends on where you live. Because I've never seen the Mexican Tang one.
    Yeah it must depend on something. I did not get any videos besides a few 4 gold videos.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I know there is a commercial promoting Tang Moyada. Did the video show a family on a very hot day, and the mother takes them for a ride in their car for an crushed ice drink? Probably the same marketer as the Angel Soft ads.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I stopped watching videos after I finished the 5* tournaments. By beating Legends, collecting leader board rewards, I now have over 10k gold that I don't know where to use.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I have a lot of gold just sitting too. I'm just so used to watching the videos over the last few months. Lol it's almost subconscious at this point.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    The game could certainly use something that would make gold useful no matter how far you have progressed or how good your team is.

The most successful micro-transaction games find a way to keep people using the paid currency ad infinitum.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Wow. Can anyone please let me know how everyone is getting a ton of videos when I can only get maybe 2 a day?
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    I was too busy partying all weekend for gold. Even missed my check-in day on a first-rounder. It actually felt good to not be attached to this game or think about it. Might take a week off too and see if it's more enjoyable when I return. Heck, I might even read a book instead of playing.