Options

Lost points in this weekends prime event

gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
I was close to 42000 points in this weekend's prime event and in second place. I am now at 2930. I spent 200 goals to get there. Not happy

Comments

• Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    i got reset all the way to zero. was up to rank 7.
  • Options
    MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I was in 20th place. When I went to collect it said I was in 1,000th place and no reward was available. Got hosed here. To top is off, my daily and weekly rewards were unavailable. I was in the top 5 for each. Thats a lot of gold I'm missing out on.
  • Options
    Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here. This is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    I was in 20th place. When I went to collect it said I was in 1,000th place and no reward was available. Got hosed here. To top is off, my daily and weekly rewards were unavailable. I was in the top 5 for each. Thats a lot of gold I'm missing out on.

yep, talked to some friends and same thing happened to them. some missed on daily / weekly rewards, others got ripped off on the prime events.. and in other cases.. both.
  • Options
    MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I've been spending a lot of time playing this game. Too much actually. I put in a ticket and hope to get what I deserve. Otherwise, I just won't play anymore. Why play and get nothing you worked for?
  • Options
    I've been spending a lot of time playing this game. Too much actually. I put in a ticket and hope to get what I deserve. Otherwise, I just won't play anymore. Why play and get nothing you worked for?

agreed, if anything this is a good wake up call to not play this game so much.
  • Options
    8wc88wc8 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had a weird thing happen to me as well, although mine was more of the "positive" side. I've been playing my butt off all weekend and got ranked as high as 4th (dropped to 10th, stayed around 6th)..well, I woke up Sunday morning and I see that I no longer have a ranking (but still my points), frustrated but whatever I played another event game..after the game it showed my ranking as 2..but the rewards changed. I finished at 2nd, I think...

Didn't the rewards change as well? I could have sworn that Tier 1 was Prime Pujols? When I last looked, it was Cano. Strange.
  • Options
    dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    8wc8 wrote: »
    Didn't the rewards change as well? I could have sworn that Tier 1 was Prime Pujols? When I last looked, it was Cano. Strange.

Fan Rewards were Prime Pujols (which is a upgraded pujols)
    The Prime event was Cano

Ive also had problems with the prime event. My points have reset alot.
    i got this back from glu
    http://imageshack.com/a/img673/213/4JhtJO.png

I think there server crashed last night around 10-11pm.
    The problem is that the prime event is , its takes up so much time. Then after 24 hours your points might get reset.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Yeah it definitely got messed up last night. I was in first by 80k in prime at 11:59pm and when it ended one minute later I was shown in 2nd, behind by over 150k.

Also lost the daily reward after the server crashed and rebooted last night too. Bummer.
  • Options
    so basically, nothing they can do for you sorry it happened.

at least you got a response, i've left 4 messages with them on the contact us page and haven't had one reply back.