Options

Tons of issues and questions

Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
How come I keep drafting players I already have? Why does it "drop" players that I have that good not even the junk and make me redraft them cause it's driving me nuts?

I'm doing the fan tier spend gold thing and it says that I have 8000 n change out of 10000 and the #2 player was somewhere around 4000.... It says I "got him" but he's not on my roster?

I swear the games out to get me and screws me out of everything.... Last week was ranked 5-10th in the prime event Sunday night with a couple hours to go... I open it up on Monday and it says sorry you didn't place lol after spending 300 bucks in gold

Few prime events ago its the spend gold fan tier thing and they had pujols as the top prize... I spend all the money on gold to get him and I need to buy 1 more package of gold and says can't process payment lol

And customer service never responds EVER. Why not? I spend money and way to much of it at that I'm not someone whining about nonsense I got real gripes

Comments

• Options
    I was looking around and I didn't get the 1st guy in the fan reward tier thing.... I bought maybe 200 bucks in gold and spent the gold and got the 3 players so they gave me another fan reward challenge, so idk if that's what's causing the problem or what but I'm sick of getting screwed.

Since they don't respond to the chat thing I was thinking about opening up a ticket on here. Will that help?

If they don't reply and or fix the problems, I was thinking about disputing the charges with apple or reporting them as a dead beat app, I wonder if that would get someone's attention
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    my one recommendation for this game would be do NOT spend real money on gold.. play it a bit for fun, but don't drop a single red cent into it given all the bugs that are still quite prevalent.
  • Options
    That ships sailed lol they just took all my wins and loses today lol ughh
  • Options
    Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
    You guys are crazy spending real money on gold lol. There are so many ways and glitches to get gold and elite players in this game. Why spend hundreds of dollars???
  • Options
    DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    tell us the glitches!