Options

Elite Drafts / Rings

DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
This is weird so far but I'm willing to keep an open mind.
Do we have any idea what type of players we can expect from each bracket draft?

It is strange that "All-Pro Draft" is described as "Better than a #1 Draft Pick!" but then the more expensive
"Super-Star Draft" is described as guaranteed 3.5 stars or better!"

I would think that a "better than #1 pick" should CERTAINLY be at least 3.5 stars already...
I don't get it.

Who has drafted from there yet?

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Click the little info icon to see more on each
  • Options
    SpilksSpilks Registered Users 9 Posts
    All I know is the daily event now sucks.
    Instead if getting gold I can use as I choose, I now have to come in the top 5 40 times in order to spin for a player I more than likely won't need. At least now I don't have to play so much anymore to try hit the top 5 everyday.
  • Options
    Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    It'll be at least a week theoreticial before anyone can draft the best option with the rings cause you need 20 purples I think and you'd need to win the daily every day for a week to get 20
  • Options
    DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    until they start offering to sell rings for real money... then we will have a better idea. So far, it doesn't seem like something good for the game. Too much going on.
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    Dolemite wrote: »
    until they start offering to sell rings for real money... then we will have a better idea. So far, it doesn't seem like something good for the game. Too much going on.

pretty much what i was thinking. one of the last things this game needs is another form of currency... my game still freezes and lags far too often (i'm definitely not the only one). there are still too many hackers. people still complaining of other errors like losing wins and other annoyances. Glu should be fixing actual problems with the game instead of trying to squeeze more money out of us. the necessity for gold is too high and getting it is even harder now. Glu has a bad reputation with customer service around here so i can see more people just quitting before they take the chance of buying gold.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    pretty much what i was thinking. one of the last things this game needs is another form of currency... my game still freezes and lags far too often (i'm definitely not the only one). there are still too many hackers. people still complaining of other errors like losing wins and other annoyances. Glu should be fixing actual problems with the game instead of trying to squeeze more money out of us. the necessity for gold is too high and getting it is even harder now. Glu has a bad reputation with customer service around here so i can see more people just quitting before they take the chance of buying gold.

Right, so who is going to pay real money for something when the keep changing the format. I also agree that the time and effort should be spent fixing current issues and dealing with customer service first. That way you build a client base instead of making people quit.

I for one will not spend any real money on 2015 until they run a better product and the format is fixed so I don't waste money on yet another change.
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    dont spend any real money on this even if problems are fixed. there's a whole boatload of issues going on that it really isn't worth it.