Options

Who thinks?

Devon43Devon43 Registered Users 2 Posts
Who thinks glu should TOTALLY take back everything they did in the new update, this new update made the game complete ****... My account had all 5 star players, I can't even play prime events anymore, because the time is lagged out, it won't refill energy and it won't end the event, I loved this game at first, but after this new update, i am really disappointed on how much money I spent, and this is what I get? :( TAKE AWAY THIS NEW UPDATE GLU, NO MORE RINGS AND DONT FIX BUGS, IT JUST MAKES IT MORE LAGGY! AND WHAT IS UP WITH PRIOR EVENT RANKINGS. LIKE STOP WITH THESE SILLY ADDITiVES, and keep the game as is!

Comments

• Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    incredibly laggy and tons of server issues. taking a break from playing it for the next little while until the connection issues get better. more time for other games :)
  • Options
    DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    They won't read any of this so it doesn't matter. You are right... they keep trying to fix something that wasn't broken. Change is tough, esp when they were bad changes.
  • Options
    wasted timewasted time Registered Users 3 Posts
    If you paid for players this bites a big one.... need to upgrade my players now gold is to hard to get.. it's like buying a car next month the dealer comes and paints it another color!!!! These rings are no help to players with good teams already... please take the updated out...