Options

*** is wrong with GLU???

Sirg01Sirg01 Registered Users 34 Posts
I just signed in to see if the problem in the prime events has been fixed... And what do i see, all my gold and cash is gone... At ZERO. I had over 200k in gold! Was waiting for the fan rewards to get prime players. Now this ****? This has to be a joke. And obviously they are not even going to try to help me in any way. This is rediculous!!! Anybody else experience this problem is this piece if ishh game??

Comments

• Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    200k gold? Jesus, dude. There are definitely people having major issues but I think you're getting shafted the worst. Be a Christmas effing miracle if you got that back.
  • Options
    Yea man really sucks. And i was basically sitting back and not playing while all this other nonsense gets fixed by Glu. And i get it in my azz royally...no lube! No way they will even reply to me. I can forget about 200k gold. Thats 10 prime players gone. F U GLU!
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    You sure you earned 200,000 gold legitimately? Lol. Doesn't seem plausible. Perhaps they caught on to whatever you were doing?
  • Options
    Well i knew a glitch but i havent done anything illegitimate in a while. I dont even think it was Glu responsible now. I just noticed my name was changed to fluffybunny111. So i guess someone hacked into my account. I dont think Glu would take my gold and change my name. Either way its retarded. Has this happened to anyone before?
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Is your lineup etc all the same? Perhaps you're logged into a different account somehow?
  • Options
    Yes all the same players. Even same amount of #1 draft picks, energy bars, franchise coins,etc...none of which i use anymore. Just my gold and cash is all gone. I dont even know what to think
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    Sirg01 wrote: »
    Well i knew a glitch but i havent done anything illegitimate in a while. I dont even think it was Glu responsible now. I just noticed my name was changed to fluffybunny111. So i guess someone hacked into my account. I dont think Glu would take my gold and change my name. Either way its retarded. Has this happened to anyone before?

ok so about how much of that gold was obtained legitimately?
  • Options
    Most of it obviously. What does it matter?