Options

Prime pitchers

cptneedhamcptneedham Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Can anyone tell me when prime pitchers become available? I have been on the game for almost 2 months and have yet to see a Fan Rewards Event that offers prime pitchers. Are they only offered during special events or do you have to collect all prime position players first?
Thanks for the help!!!!

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    They are usually really reluctant to have pitchers as any fan rewards. I have three prime players and the one available for me this week is David Wright. Will have to see who is offered after him
  • Options
    cptneedhamcptneedham Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    They are usually really reluctant to have pitchers as any fan rewards. I have three prime players and the one available for me this week is David Wright. Will have to see who is offered after him

Thanks Greg!!!
    I have David Wright, he is definitely an upgrade from Altuve; same bat and speed with power....love him!!!!
  • Options
    Good to hear. I should have him soon. Do you know who is after him
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    prime pitchers are available you just have to buy up a lot of the prime hitters first. i believe the first 8 or 9 guys i got were prime batters..
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Where did you get enough gold for 9 of them? Lol isn't that 20k gold for each one? 180,000! Insane.
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Where did you get enough gold for 9 of them? Lol isn't that 20k gold for each one? 180,000! Insane.

the aim was to stockpile 400K gold before making a run at the top but that's a bit difficult to come by. I finally moved out of veteran after about 250K gold. havent touched the game in the last few weeks but i'd imagine once the issues are resolved i'll finish up GOAT.
  • Options
    Are there any relief prime pitchers?
  • Options
    KeithCarterKeithCarter Registered Users 8 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    Are there any relief prime pitchers?
    I don't think so.