Options

Prime events still crashing

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
I don't know how often Glu checks these forums, but I sure hope they know the prime event is not letting anyone collect the reward. If I am ever not able to collect Hanley I am out. I'll be done with this nonsense.Which is sad because the gameplay is fun.

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Same here. Going on like two weeks now.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Ya, honestly I don't think they even understand what's happening or what is causing it. App Store reviews are still trashing them for this bug and many others. I truly believe that if I log back into this game in 2 months, it will still be stuck and will still crash.

Glu has developed an addictive baseball game, better than many other games out there. But they are clearly understaffed and overmatched in terms of providing customer service and actually fixing the problems in their app. I absolutely hate that they are still pulling in thousands of dollars for such a janky app, and I'm not willing to spend another penny or even watch another 3 second advertisement for this company, ever again. I can only hope that others will start to realize the same thing and stop providing this awful company with any type of income whatsoever. They're too busy working on junk games like Kim Kardashian and developing a new Britney Spears game. **** that.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Yeah man.... I wouldn't be surprised either. Such a shame.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    What a real bummer.