Options

Upgrades

moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
What is an acceptable upgrade level?
Should I be saving all my blue cash for upgrades? If not, what should i spend the cash on?
And how much of a difference do the upgrades make? At what level is it okay to kind of stop upgrading (related to question 1)?

Current upgrades:

Hitting Coach 5
BC 2
Trainer 5
Pitching Coach 5
Pitch Calling 5
Catcher arm 1
Infield Hands 5
Outfield Hands 5
Outfield arms 3

Comments

• Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    Save cash and get everything up to 6. After level 6, you can only upgrade using gold, though.
  • Options
    TWW wrote: »
    Save cash and get everything up to 6. After level 6, you can only upgrade using gold, though.

Oh thanks. What do you recommend I do with the cash after upgrading to 6? I've recently been buying a lot of second rounders so i can trade them in for a first round pick but I feel that's probably a waste of money. Should I just use all the cash on tourneys and leagues after level 6? Should I even upgrade the outfield arms and catcher arm to 6 as well?

Also, what are some ways to make cash quickly other than just playing a lot of human games? Without spending real money of course
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Spend all your cash on leagues
  • Options
    J.Lee wrote: »
    Spend all your cash on leagues

Thanks could you explain why? Instead of spending on upgrades or other things like tournaments? Which leagues would you recommend?
  • Options
    Of course always spend money on upgrades until you can no longer upgrade with cash. Then start on leagues. Playing in leagues will push you further up on the leader boards as well as earn you rewards. You won't win them all but you keep playing them and you will win some
  • Options
    Leagues are different between each rank so I can't recommend an exact league to you.
  • Options
    J.Lee wrote: »
    Leagues are different between each rank so I can't recommend an exact league to you.

I'm at all star right now So i have a 5k and 4k cash league for rings, a 35k 4* player, 15k 3.5*, and 8k 3* league