Options

Can someone explain me about the 9 9 9 DAVID WRIGHT

freedom507freedom507 Registered Users 26 Posts
3B David wright stats is 6 3 5.
But last fan award, there is a 9 9 9 version.
Since there is a shield mark near the player, i am not sure what it is.
Today i saw someone have this player.

DO anyone knows what is the difference for 9 9 9version David Wright with the normal version?
And what does that shield mark mean?

never mind i know it is prime player. is there any limitation to prime player?

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Once you have one you always have that player. There is quite a difference to them compared to regular players.
  • Options
    freedom507freedom507 Registered Users 26 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    Once you have one you always have that player. There is quite a difference to them compared to regular players.

thx.i kind of feel little regret not to get the 9 9 9 version..sigh..
  • Options
    bos1978bos1978 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I have a few prime players- wright, pojuls, and ichiro. Wright is solid batting around .355 with a homer every 8 at bats and stealing bases at 90%. Pujols is a monster .405 with 4.5 at bats per home run. Ichiro bats .430 and is clutch. These players aren't cheap....literally! But they are pretty cool to play with.

freedom507 wrote: »
    3B David wright stats is 6 3 5.
    But last fan award, there is a 9 9 9 version.
    Since there is a shield mark near the player, i am not sure what it is.
    Today i saw someone have this player.

DO anyone knows what is the difference for 9 9 9version David Wright with the normal version?
    And what does that shield mark mean?

never mind i know it is prime player. is there any limitation to prime player?
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    bos1978 wrote: »
    I have a few prime players- wright, pojuls, and ichiro. Wright is solid batting around .355 with a homer every 8 at bats and stealing bases at 90%. Pujols is a monster .405 with 4.5 at bats per home run. Ichiro bats .430 and is clutch. These players aren't cheap....literally! But they are pretty cool to play with.

I'm ****ed I missed out on those . Hopefully some come available this weekend
  • Options
    Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    So this newb (me) is guessing that if you have the 6 3 5 David Wright he won't magically appear as the 9 9 9 Wright in the next update, eh? :-/
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    So this newb (me) is guessing that if you have the 6 3 5 David Wright he won't magically appear as the 9 9 9 Wright in the next update, eh? :-/
    You are correct! But if you have a chance to get him, he's pretty awesome.