Options

issues with Clayton Kershaw

Islander57Islander57 Registered Users 3 Posts
Got Clayton Kershaw 9/9/9 in Fan Rewards and after about 25 games he has an era of almost 4.00. Isn't he suppose to be one of the best. Anyone else have issues with him ?

Comments

• Options
    RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    I have him and after about 40 games, he has an era of 2.50. In the higher divisions guys have faced him so often that they have an easier time with him. I beat the legends several times in 2014 and Kershaw was tough at first, but once you see him 100 times, he is quite hittable
  • Options
    bos1978bos1978 Registered Users 24 Posts
    One thing I've noticed with him is if you auto play him they leave him in for 6,7,8 and 9th with 3 runs or less. When he gets tired he gets pounded sometimes and that pumps up his numbers. Usually I play the 6th or 7th and take my starters out.

On another note I was excited to get 5 start Doolittle as a reliever until I played him and he got lit up like a smoke at an A A meeting.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I seem to have a lot better luck with my righties in the rotation. Don't know if it's just coincidence but wainwright and degrom have way better eras than Kershaw, price and Lester
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Always stick with righties
  • Options
    J.Lee wrote: »
    Always stick with righties

So is it good that my bullpen is all righties also? They all have 9 stuff rating.
  • Options
    bos1978bos1978 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Just beat the Legends playoffs. I pitched Kershaw 3 games and he only aloud 2 runs total.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Don't let his 9/9/9 fool you. In 2014 he is an inactive player for me. He's too easy hit and he definitely NOT the best SP.. He works well in lower level auto play and people who have never faced him.
  • Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    Don't let his 9/9/9 fool you. In 2014 he is an inactive player for me. He's too easy hit and he definitely NOT the best SP.. He works well in lower level auto play and people who have never faced him.
    Who are your top pitchers? Just curious. I'd like to get Felix one of these days
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Yep all righties
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Who are your top pitchers? Just curious. I'd like to get Felix one of these days

1. Felix Hernandez
    2. Cueto
    3. Sale (he is the only lefty worth starting)
    4. Fernandzez
    5. Darvish (for now but a few guys could fall in here)

Pitch Duffy vs. the computer

I've found Kershaw, Kluber, Tanaka and Bumgarner too easy to hit.
  • Options
    tbatti wrote: »
    1. Felix Hernandez
    2. Cueto
    3. Sale (he is the only lefty worth starting)
    4. Fernandzez
    5. Darvish (for now but a few guys could fall in here)

Pitch Duffy vs. the computer

I've found Kershaw, Kluber, Tanaka and Bumgarner too easy to hit.

I have been getting hit pretty hard with my rotation in the higher Tournys.
    Tried a good 150 #1 draft picks today. Loaded up my lu but no luck on any of those pitchers. Frustrating!!
  • Options
    freedom507freedom507 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I have been getting hit pretty hard with my rotation in the higher Tournys.
    Tried a good 150 #1 draft picks today. Loaded up my lu but no luck on any of those pitchers. Frustrating!!

150....how much did you spent...
  • Options
    freedom507 wrote: »
    150....how much did you spent...

Lol It was actually only around 30 actual draft picks. The rest were green ring drafts. I had around 3500 of them
  • Options
    Lol It was actually only around 30 actual draft picks. The rest were green ring drafts. I had around 3500 of them

You did spend a lot on tournament.i am stuck with cash and too lazy to play tournament.
  • Options
    Yeah I play a lot of the hard and extra hard ones. They give me 200 and 400 rings per win
  • Options
    Yeah I play a lot of the hard and extra hard ones. They give me 200 and 400 rings per win

even medium ones i can not promise to win 4 streaks and has to spend extra to replay.
    Will extra hard opponents' quality outperform your team a lot?
  • Options
    freedom507 wrote: »
    even medium ones i can not promise to win 4 streaks and has to spend extra to replay.
    Will extra hard opponents' quality outperform your team a lot?
    Usually the championship game opponents quality outweighs mine a lot. I have to replay a few here and there for sure
  • Options
    Usually the championship game opponents quality outweighs mine a lot. I have to replay a few here and there for sure

if you lose championship in extra hard, how much need to pay to replay?