Options

Resigning your league's playoff games?

Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
Has anyone voluntarily lost their league's playoff games, so they could remain in the current league they are in? If so, what exactly happens? Does the playoff game just restart? Do you have to get so many wins in your league again or do you get demoted to another league? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    Has anyone voluntarily lost their league's playoff games, so they could remain in the current league they are in? If so, what exactly happens? Does the playoff game just restart? Do you have to get so many wins in your league again or do you get demoted to another league? Thanks in advance.

I do this all the time. The losses are simply subtracted from your division wins. so if you need 25 wins and you intentionally lose 3/5 of the playoff games you go back down to 22/25 wins and you only need 3 to get back into the playoff.
  • Options
    Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
    moneyteam wrote: »
    I do this all the time. The losses are simply subtracted from your division wins. so if you need 25 wins and you intentionally lose 3/5 of the playoff games you go back down to 22/25 wins and you only need 3 to get back into the playoff.

Thanks for the information. I guess there is probably no way to be demoted to a lower division?
  • Options
    TWWTWW Registered Users 74 Posts
    I usually resign games to set me back some wins so I can play 1 of my 100+ bonus games. Usually when I've got nothing else to do. You are correct on demotion.