Options

Hall of Fame pricing compared to Legends pricing

Thirty ThreeThirty Three Registered Users 33 Posts
I'm in the Hall of Fame division currently and am considering moving up the Legends, but I'm curious of the pricing for the Legends division. For example in the HOF division the League pricing for the blue rings are:

15 rings: 10,000 Cash
25 rings: 16,000 Cash
50 rings: 30,000 Cash

Green rings:

50 rings: 15,000 Cash
200 rings: 250 Gold
400 rings: 500 Gold

Could someone give me a comparison with the Legends division as far as pricing?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Not sure if you made the jump or not yet, but the tourny pricing is the same. Only difference is the 10k league is gone and the 15k tourny is also gone
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    wait so the only way to get green rings in Legends is by spending gold?

also, is there a Challenge Dash/Challenge Sprint league (in MVP it's 15,000 cash and gives a 3.5* player, #1 draft pick, first round draft pick) in HOF or Legends?
  • Options

also, is there a Challenge Dash/Challenge Sprint league (in MVP it's 15,000 cash and gives a 3.5* player, #1 draft pick, first round draft pick) in HOF or Legends?

Yeah all the green ring tourneys cost gold at legends. There were cash tourneys for green rings in HOF tho for 15k . The lowest player league in legends is the Four star player league. For 35k. (4* player/ franchise coin/ #1 draft pick ) are the prizes
  • Options
    ugh. smdh...
  • Options

ugh. smdh...

I just stayed in HOF and did all my grinding until I got everyone I wanted. Didn't stay at any level before there very long.

Now that I moved to legends I have no need for any rings. So that may be a good way to go. May not work for everyone but did for me pretty well.
  • Options
    moneyteammoneyteam Registered Users 53 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    I just stayed in HOF and did all my grinding until I got everyone I wanted. Didn't stay at any level before there very long.

Now that I moved to legends I have no need for any rings. So that may be a good way to go. May not work for everyone but did for me pretty well.

How often do you get things like first round picks and gold after games in HOF? i know I get gold sometimes and a first rounder once in MVP, but it wasn't very often at all. I think i got post game gold like 3 times?
  • Options
    Tony167 wrote: »

that makes sense. come to think of it i really won't need green rings soon anyway. getting them is such a hassle. i always lose the last game and end up wasting gold (or sometimes just quit and restart and waste a bunch of cash). i'm just gonna get a 4* and 4.5* elite draft then i'm completely done with greens and purples. i just need to win like 3 more tournies to get enough greens. blues are so much easier to get plus they're the cheapest leagues to rack up hits/runs/wins for daily/weekly leaderboards. i'm just gonna get a bunch of the blue ring draft picks since they're just as good as #1s. wish there was a purple ring only draft :/
    moneyteam wrote: »
    How often do you get things like first round picks and gold after games in HOF? i know I get gold sometimes and a first rounder once in MVP, but it wasn't very often at all. I think i got post game gold like 3 times?

i've found that getting blue rings and playing Champ Sprint/Challenge League to be much more effective in getting quality players. relying on the rewards after games will take much longer (just fyi if you didn't know already, i'm pretty sure you won't get any 1st round picks or high gold rewards if it's against players who are below MVP rating. so if you're still getting rematches from lower level guys or challenging them you might as well just resign those to make room for MVP and higher opponents). for the Champ/Challenge leagues just wait until everyone else is finished playing their games because sometimes you'll have to intentionally lose a game or 2 to come in second to get the #1 pick. btw, our game ended because i took too long to respond. sorry about that. kinda took a small break from the game. i'd challenge you again but i can't remember how many y's are in your name haha. send me one if you want. also, i just responded to your PM from a while ago. never even noticed it :/ sorry again.
  • Options
    moneyteam wrote: »

I never really got much of either in HOF until I started playing in the Best of Best tournies. In those I was getting 200 gold and #1 draft picks regularly for wins.