Options

Reason for lag= Stats section?

WhompKingWhompKing Registered Users 21 Posts
I just viewed a post about resetting stats. I realized that the stats section has every game you have played. This section is completely leggy. Maybe the game tries to load all of it as you exit out from a game, so the game crashes? It is just a theory, but, it is true that all that data from stats(all the games you have played) is a burden on your I device. It lags everytime I go in there. I have over 1000 games played, but, even when I was in the 300s, the stats portion of the game still lagged.
In all, the stats section might be taking a toll on the I device you are playing on. I'm no expert on how data works, but I do know that the game is pretty much broken when you go anywhere in stats.

Thanks for reading. Someone, please correct me if I am wrong.

P.S.
Why not have an option, similar to the "collect reward" from a tournament everytime you enter the game that asks "do you want to load all of your previous games stats." Sure, they are used to keep track of runs and such, but if I'm right, it might use every single game you have played with the player to collect said stats in order to calculate the average and other stats when you go to bat. That also ,ought be why the autoplay lags. It collects the stats in order to calculate what they would score?? Idk, just a big rant I feel like, BUT... Maybe I am on to something that the developers have missed.

Thanks for reading my post, which at first, was supposed to be a couple sentences, but then, more connections started popping up in my head.

Disclaimer: I have no idea how the data is used to calculate auto play, but I do know stats are, by far, the laggiest part of the game.