Options

Best of Best Leagues

Mister XMister X Registered Users 17 Posts
Hey all,

Is there an order that follows while playing the Best of Best leagues? I'm in need of a 5-star SS and C. Anybody has an idea when will I get my hands on one?

The order for me so far has been:

Abreu
Adam Jones
Beltre
Altuve
Hunter Pence

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I don't remember how far down the line he was but I got Desmond pretty soon after I got pence. And Tulo came after I got miggy. I know that's prob not much help but I can't remember exact order

Santana was the very last position player I got from best of best before they started giving me pitchers
  • Options
    ****, that sucks. So that means will have to pass many players before I get to Posey/Tulo/Santana?
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    If I remember right yes. I got pretty close to all my 5* players from best of best. It was awhile before I got those 3
  • Options
    Anybody else know the order of the players in the league?

For me it's been:

Abreu
    Jones
    Beltre
    Altuve
    Pence
    Cano
    Martinez

Need to know when will I get to Buster & Santana/Tulo
  • Options
    Cheers bro! :)
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Glad you got your answer Mister X. This is FerociousBoch
  • Options
    Haha, yes. Looking forward to playing with you!
  • Options
    Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how good my team has to be to win one of these leagues? I start all 4.5 star players except for 3 (5 stars), and I'd be curious if I'd be wasting my resources and time just to get blown out of the water by teams with mostly 5 stars and prime players. Thanks!
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Best of the best league can be hard. I had 4.5*/5* batters and mostly all 5* starters and most relievers and took 2nd in the one you win 700 gold for 2nd in and then lost my **s on the other times I played them but it really all depends who all joins the league. That's just my opinion.