Options

What's with ***** and strikes?

spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
Whenever that word should be used, it's always *****. What's the deal with that?

Comments

• Options
    Come on, somebody knows what I'm talking about. Is it some kind of joke and I'm just a reject?
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    are you asking why ***** (bawls) is censored? probably because it can be used to refer to testicles. lol

there are like a ton of different sections on this site for each game. TSB 14/15 are the only 2 games on this forum that is baseball related (i think?). if the word ***** was used in any other section then there's a good chance that it would be used obscenely. when they censor a word they censor it for every section, they can't pick and choose.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm asking why it's censored. That's kinda weird though. You can be very obscene without using bad words. ***** shouldn't be censored.
  • Options
    Murphy18JMurphy18J Registered Users 5 Posts
    I guess the answer is you're a reject. How did you not see the connection?
  • Options
    Murphy18J wrote: »
    I guess the answer is you're a reject. How did you not see the connection?

I saw the connection. I honestly couldn't believe a website would censor the word *****. I thought it was like a running joke. I guess I am a reject. I wonder if the Spanish language forum censors huevos (eggs is Spanish)