Options

Hitting Tips Vs. Flamethrowers

NLPOCNLPOC Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi, everyone.

Just curious if anyone has any hitting tips when facing pitchers with 8+ arm ratings. For me, the pitcher's stats could be 8-1-1 and I still wouldn't be able to get a hit. Fastbawls coming in at 100+mph are just too quick for me to react to.

I'm playing on an iPhone, so maybe the smaller screen requires faster reaction time than on, say, and iPad?

Maybe I just suck at this game?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Liriano was my nemesis. I cracked him more often than not by putting my hands in my pockets. Never swing before minimum 1 but even 2 strikes. You get a ton of 3-1 3-2 meat*****.
  • Options
    Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    I don't know if there's many tips for timing the 100+ fast***** besides just practice and patience. Timing can be difficult. If you want to send me a challenge you can practice on my pitchers. I don't mind. Same name as the forum
  • Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    just gotta be patient with the flamethrowers because most of them have low control. take until you get a strike and you can work yourself into better counts and hopefully draw a few walks. if they throw curves or sliders just lay off them. wait for a fastball or changeup down the middle. just gotta practice.
  • Options
    NLPOCNLPOC Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks all, I guess the best strategy is just to be more patient and not try to guess what's coming.