Options

Moving up divisons and a few other questions

baxnetbaxnet Registered Users 30 Posts
Is it better to not move up divisions? Will the autoplayed games be easier at lower divisions?

Also, is there a benefit to keeping your inactives instead of trading them in? Is it possible to get duplicate players, or will keeping people in your inactives guarantee that you don't get them again from a pick?

How does everyone get gold and cash once all of your achievements have been filled?

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    BommbsOverBaghdadBommbsOverBaghdad Registered Users 163 Posts
    a lot of people say to stay at semi-pro until you get a good enough team to go all the way to GOAT. no one has thoroughly explained this logic to me yet though. you can get more draft picks and gold faster at higher levels. you get more money rewarded between innings and more gold, money, and occasional first round draft picks at higher levels as well. league play is not any easier at low levels because there are a ton of other people with overpowered teams that are staying at low levels that you'll get matched up with. tournament play will almost always match you up with players that are better than you (especially in the final round) regardless of what level you're at.

i'm at MVP right now and that's the level that i think is the only one that makes sense to stay at for longer period of time. there is a 15k league that gives #1 draft picks for second place and first rounders for 3rd. this league goes away after you level up to HOF. it's easy and cheap draft picks. i just do some of those, as well as the 8k blue ring leagues, every day which also puts me up high on the leaderboards which is how you get cash and pretty much the only way to get large amounts of gold besides using real money or getting 200k in prime events (which will most of the time will cost more than is rewarded to you). you can also gold for watching ads. it's not a lot, but it helps.

and yes, it's beneficial to keep all your inactives because it thins the draft pool. duplicate players aren't possible.
  • Options
    I appreciate the info. I'm curently at the Star level, and I have that same league available to me (has a player for 1st, 1st pick for 2nd, and 1st round for 3rd). Should I stay here a while? I noticed that at earlier divisions, I was winning every single event that I autoplayed. At this current level, I had a pretty hard time getting past a 5-streak.
  • Options
    spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
    baxnet wrote: »
    I appreciate the info. I'm curently at the Star level, and I have that same league available to me (has a player for 1st, 1st pick for 2nd, and 1st round for 3rd). Should I stay here a while? I noticed that at earlier divisions, I was winning every single event that I autoplayed. At this current level, I had a pretty hard time getting past a 5-streak.

How much cash do you get at that level in between innings and for wins? I'm at Elite and I get 250 for innings and usually 4k for a win and 2k for a loss. Upgrading seems to be really important and that extra cash is huge for upgrading everything to level 6 since it's 64K (you need gold after level 6).
  • Options
    spizzlo wrote: »
    How much cash do you get at that level in between innings and for wins? I'm at Elite and I get 250 for innings and usually 4k for a win and 2k for a loss. Upgrading seems to be really important and that extra cash is huge for upgrading everything to level 6 since it's 64K (you need gold after level 6).

200 between innings, 2k for a win. Fairly reasonable for the time being, I think. All of my batters are 4*, with two of them 4.5*. My pitching needs some help, so I'm going to stay in Star at least until after this event.
  • Options
    Oleguset wrote: »
    ÏÎÄÁÎÐ ÆÈË.ÏËÎÙÀÄÈ ÎÒ ÑÎÁÑÒÂÅÍÍÈÊÀ.ÏÎ ÌÎÑÊÂÅ È ÎÁËÀÑÒÈ.

• ÌÛ – ÍÅ ÐÈÝËÒÎÐÛ. (êîìèññèè 50-100% íå áåðåì);
    • ÑÀÌÛÉ ÍÈÇÊÈÉ ÖÅÍÍÈÊ ÍÀ ÓÑËÓÃÓ. (ïðåäëàãàåì 2 âàðèàíòà);
    • ÐÀÁÎÒÀÅÌ ÍÀÏÐßÌÓÞ Ñ ÑÎÜÑÒÂÅÍÍÈÊÀÌÈ. (êîíòàêòû ðåàëüíûõ ëþäåé);
    • ÂÛÑÎÊÀß ÑÊÎÐÎÑÒÜ. (íàõîäèì ìàêñ. Çà 3-4 ÷àñà);
    • ÂÛÑÎÊÀß ÝÔÔÅÊÒÈÂÍÎÑÒÜ. (âñåãäà ñìîæåì äîãîâîðèòüñÿ).

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Áàçà ñîáñòâåííèêîâ îêîëî 1000 êîíòàêòîâ.
    Åæåäíåâíîå îáíîâëåíèå.
    Îãðîìíûé âûáîð ïî çàïðîñó:
    ðàéîí;
    ? ìåòðî;
    ? óäîáñòâà;
    ? öåíà;
    ? îïëàòà.
    Âîçìîæíîñòü âåñòè äîãîâîð ñ ñîáñòâåííèêîì ñàìîñòîÿòåëüíî.
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    ÄÂÀ ÂÀÐÈÀÍÒÀ ÑÎÒÐÓÄÍÈ×ÅÑÒÂÀ:
    1. Ïðåäîñòàâëÿåì êîíòàêòû è îïèñàíèå æèëüÿ ïî âûáðàííûì êðèòåðèÿì è Âû ñàìîñòîÿòåëüíî äîãîâàðèâàåòåñü ñ ñîáñòâåííèêîì. Íà ïðàêòèêå íóæíî îò 5 äî 10 êîíòàêòîâ ÷òîáû ïîäîáðàòü æèëü¸ íà âûãîäíûõ óñëîâèÿõ. Çàêàç ìèíèìóì 3 êîíòàêòà. Ñòîèìîñòü óñëóãè, ïðåä.îïëàòà:
    - îò 3õ äî 5 êîíòàêòîâ – 250 ðóá./ êîíòàêò;
    - îò 5 äî 10 êîíòàêòîâ – 200 ðóá./ êîíòàêò;
    - îò 10 è áîëüøå – 150 ðóá./ êîíòàêò.
    2. Ïî Âàøèì êðèòåðèÿì ïðîèçâîäèòñÿ ïîäáîð æèë.ïëîùàäè. Âåäóòñÿ ïåðåãîâîðû ñ ñîáñòâåííèêîì íà Âàøèõ óñëîâèÿõ. Êîîðäèíèðóåì ðåøåíèå äîãîâîðà äî òåõ ïîð ïîêà Âû íå îïðåäåëèòåñü ñ âûáîðîì. Ñòîèìîñòü îò 3õ äî 5 òûñ.ðóá. (çàâèñèò îò ñëîæíîñòè ðàáîòû).

Ïðèíèìàåì îïëàòó:
    QIWI êîøåë¸ê;
    ßíäåêñ. Äåíüãè;
    Web Money.
    Êîíòàêòû:
    OK - http://ok.ru/profile/571613467087
    ÂÊ – https://vk.com/id313760913
    ICQ – 687418528
    Òåëåôîí ïî ïåðåïèñêå ïðè íåîáõîäèìîñòè.

I appreciate the input.