Options

The Problem With Franchise Coins

DolemiteDolemite Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
I have over 200 Franchise Coins that are totally worthless. It would be great if Glu could come up with some sort of trade/value system where you could trade "x" item for "y" item. Even if it was just to get cash... anything is better than that many coins sitting around that I could never use.

Comments

• Options
    MrSportsking5MrSportsking5 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I was just thinking the same thing. I wanted to trade mine for some gold to level up my upgrades. I would even be open to 50 gold per because thats the post game gold reward.
  • Options
    Butthole PleasuresButthole Pleasures Registered Users 23 Posts
    Not completely worthless. I had a lot of franchise coins as well and used them on Victor Martinez. He's the best player in the game imo. 9 hit 8 power and switch, he's batting .412 for me with about 1300 games. Jacks a homer about every 7.5 at bats.
  • Options
    SpilksSpilks Registered Users 9 Posts
    Not completely worthless. I had a lot of franchise coins as well and used them on Victor Martinez. He's the best player in the game imo. 9 hit 8 power and switch, he's batting .412 for me with about 1300 games. Jacks a homer about every 7.5 at bats.

For those of us with prime players the coins are totally useless, I agree there should be some sort of value to them, anything at all would be good.