Options

Had it with their 'customer service'!!!

redvoodoo22redvoodoo22 Registered Users 10 Posts
I've been unable to play for over a week due to the game not loading. (See Amazon thread) I have submitted numerous tickets, contacted them via Twitter, and posted here... ALL with absolutely NO REPLY! They obviously don't care at all about their customers. Glu gets you hooked on the game, takes your money, then ignores you when you have a problem. To me, that is not just ignorant, but it's a crime. Trust me people, it's only a matter of time before you encounter a problem, lose all your progress, time, and money invested, then will simply be ignored by Glu. They could care less about you, just take your money...

Comments

• Options
    MikeTheTerribleMikeTheTerrible Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm interested in filing a class action lawsuit against them. Yes they are stealing your money. I was locked out of tournament mode for close to a month. Finally got it resolved yesterday. Their customer service
    Is putrid. I tweeted a scathing negative tweet to their CEO Niccolo DeMasi but was unable to get much done. If you tweet him I'll re-tweet it. I have 1400 followers. You gotta start somewhere. Somebody needs to know.
  • Options
    That would be a logical next step. At this point, I'm trying to get some satisfaction from the 'so called' moderator of this group. He/She is obviously ignorant of these problems, since they do not even reply to people reaching out for help. At least post a daily update on the issue and what's being done to resolve it. Guess we may have to take it to the next level and contact the CEO... NOBODY likes being ROBBED and taken advantage of...
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Surprisingly i have luck with them. Haven't had the issues you mention which I agree can be extremely aggravating to the least but the 2x I have sent ticket to them cause if spinning issues during events and lost streaks they compensated me 800 gold one time and think was close to 2,000 gold the other. Yes it still took some time about a week or so but they took care of me. Hopefully you get something resolved before the ending point get there which I'm sure is close
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Try being reasonably polite when dealing with them. Just like anything in life, people don't like to help a-holes.
  • Options
    I was polite with my first few tickets, emails, and tweets to them. Then, I was ignored, so politeness has pretty much gone out the window. Let me ask you a question... If you were having work done in your home, paid in advance, and they took your money but turned their back on you and refused to do the work... How would you feel? Would you be polite? C'mon bro, this is not just about a game not working, it's about them taking my money and not providing a service! Would a company like Amazon be successful if they refused to answer customers who had a problem with their service? I am only polite to people who have earned my respect, not criminals...
  • Options
    htmiller61htmiller61 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do you login through facebook login? I was able to get my game working by uninstalling and reinstalling and then I created login outside of Facebook. The game loaded. I then tried logging in with Facebook login and it worked and my data was retained.
  • Options
    htmiller...

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I was able to get my account back last night after a week of playing around with it. I had reinstalled the app several times with no luck signing back in to my facebook account.(I'm sure the Facebook password was correct) All I had was a new team, starting from scratch. Then, I tried changing my password on Facebook and logging in to TSB with the new password and it worked. Got my old team back. Thing is, I NEVER received one reply from glu to my numerous tickets, emails and tweets over a 10 day period. Never even got any help from glu in here in this forum. Just blows my mind that glu is SO irresponsible. Oh well, it is what it is, I guess...
  • Options
    Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me... NO idea why I lost my team, never got anything helpful from Glu. Eventually I just started over.