Options

Pitch type names glitch?

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I've noticed that besides normal pitches i.e. Fastball, curveball, slider etc., that there are three pitches called Fireball,Hoduken,and Tiger Uppercut. Is this a glitch? I noticed my hitters have pitches too. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    That has to be a glitch cause every pitcher has same exact pitches and so do the hitters. So seems they have some glitches they will hopefully fix so we know what the pitches our pitchers can actually throw!! Also some players aren't seeing the chats in clubhouse and some do so hopefully they can fix that as well
  • Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Fwiw: Starter Chad Billingsley 1 9 1 has Hoduken & Tiger Uppercut
    The dozen other drafted pitchers I have, use pretty standard selection, so still curious what these pitches do.

in Tap2015, I have hit against a reliever that threw a valid Knuckleball - wild as it is slow still wackable.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I've noticed that besides normal pitches i.e. Fastball, curveball, slider etc., that there are three pitches called Fireball,Hoduken,and Tiger Uppercut. Is this a glitch? I noticed my hitters have pitches too. Any ideas?

Hey all, this is a bug in version 1.0 and it will be fixed in the next update. A pitcher's actual pitches will still be available in game and will work as normal - rather, this is a display issue on a player's info screen.