Options

Starting a new Club

Sir ForceSir Force Registered Users 22 Posts
Hello TSB16 players,

I am starting a new club called "NOVA Bombers". The club features look really fun and I want give it a shot. I have run alliances in other games and am looking for active players to join.

I believe in making the club environment fun for all. I am competitive, so I like to do well in all the events. I am an experienced TSB player from previous years and enjoy the game of baseball. My two favorite teams are the Yankees (childhood team) and the Nationals (local team).

If you are looking to enjoy your time while playing, come join the NOVA Bombers.

Thanks,

Sir Force

Comments

• Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    More a follower than a leader, I'll see if I can find it, else your welcome to find me.

Looks like it was successful - 7 more members we'd actually have a team :cool:
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Good Luck Sir Force with your departure from Nova, you are always Welcomed to come back.
    Meanwhile - Welcome ALL new members.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    What happens if I move over. Will my club points earned today move over as well? I seem to be the only player playing in my current club. Frustrating. I just want to be in a club where all 20 guys play with no pressure.