Options

Complaint but no response from Glu

GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
My first complaint of the new game:

Purchased a $19.99 package that contained bonus games, refresh bottles and 5 Reliever Picks.

Got the games and refresh bottles, but not the picks. Sent a message to Glu, no response.

Further, as you all know there are no draft by position. I talked to someone else who made the same purchase and he got the same results. Also he sent a message to Glu with no response.

Comments

• Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    How long has it been since you contacted Glu with your issue?
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    GameTime wrote: »
    My first complaint of the new game:

Purchased a $19.99 package that contained bonus games, refresh bottles and 5 Reliever Picks.

Got the games and refresh bottles, but not the picks. Sent a message to Glu, no response.

Further, as you all know there are no draft by position. I talked to someone else who made the same purchase and he got the same results. Also he sent a message to Glu with no response.

We are aware of this issue, and a fix for it will be included in the next update. These picks will be available to you after that update. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • Options
    GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thank you red for your quick response.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    We are aware of this issue, and a fix for it will be included in the next update. These picks will be available to you after that update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

A guy in my club bought this pack too. What is the time frame on the update? I told him to send you a ticket.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I'm glad you guys were so quick to add the forced promotion so quick, but I know a few players that are still waiting on these picks they bought weeks ago and still have not received. Any idea when they might see them?
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I'm glad you guys were so quick to add the forced promotion so quick, but I know a few players that are still waiting on these picks they bought weeks ago and still have not received. Any idea when they might see them?

No set date for the update, but expect it by the end of the month!