Options

I'm terrible

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
I honestly think I might have more success live hitting against an actual MLB pitcher than I am hittting against any pitcher in this game with "stuff" higher than 6.

Does anyone else struggle immensely with the cut fastball that appears to violate the laws of physics, bending in two separate and opposite directions while traveling at 90 mph?

I did just hit my first curveball out, but the main issue is I mashed teams early in the game, and I fear I've advanced too quickly. I'm at intermediate and I can't do better than 2-3 runs and 5-6 hits. It used to be like 11 and 19.

Comments

• Options
    kruksterkrukster Registered Users 3 Posts
    Coozy join the ELITE717 club I started, and I can help you out. The club is for daily players, plus also lots of interaction.
    Hope to see you soon!
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah, I might do that. I'm at 5,700 in tonight's event, and the second highest in my group is at 1,600. I clearly have little to no idea what I'm doing, but I'm active. The game seems more fun for me with the time I have available just auto-playing. Not sure if that's frowned upon or what. The event finishes in two hours so if you guys have a spot I'd love to join. Team name is Sanos.
  • Options
    kruksterkrukster Registered Users 3 Posts
    Look up ELITE717 to join. There are only two of us now as I just started it. I average about 20,000 a week but stay active in the chat. It is about being active and having fun :) It does take some time to increase the group. I already left two groups before starting my own. The group had 20 players, but 17 were inactive, and no interaction.