Options

Player changes from 2015

TJSwobodaTJSwoboda Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
What are the biggest changes in the ranking of players, up or down, that you've noticed in the 2016 game? The one that jumped out at me right away was when I got dealt Homer Bailey in my starting lineup. He's on my 2015 team as a four star pitcher; this season, he's a one star throwaway. :O Tulo got bumped down to four stars (in both '14 and '15 he was five stars, 9/9/2), but I also noticed that his performance in real life slipped last season. Going back to Bailey, he hardly played last year.

Also, I think I screwed up when I started this time: I threw some money at the game to build a decent starting team, and traded away everyone I was dealt with to start. I don't even remember who my three star "star" player was. In '14 and '15, that player was Shane Victorino and Prince Fielder, respectively, and each time they got bumped to five stars mid-real-life-season. I also saw huge improvements to Kyle Seeger and Anthony Rizzo in '14, and Adrian Gonzalez in '15, all of whom were dealt to me as starting players. Making it even stupider on my part is the new "lock" feature that lets you trade away some players but not others (this is a godsend, IMO).

Anyway, what changes in player performance have you noticed, and do they seem to correspond to that player's real world statistics?

Comments

• Options
    TJSwobodaTJSwoboda Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Bump for great justice? I also noticed that an opponent had Corey Dickerson as his star player, and he's been downgraded to four stars. He was one of my best players in the 2015 game...