Options

event cheaters

pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
event started two minutes ago, guy has 9 million

Comments

• Options
    Blazed42oBlazed42o Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yep. In the same section, second place has 5-7 mill 8 mins in, wow that's ****
  • Options
    manton5110manton5110 Registered Users 1 Posts
    player: ODB323232 has over 4.3 million already as well...simply impossible
  • Options
    smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    was going to post this on the forum today, redtrunk I have a screenshot if need be. 5 minutes in and VY18 had 9044260 and Zubo has 5444390. Literally impossible if playing the game normally. 5 minutes go by and I zero chance of winning Donaldson. Seems fair.

Not that it is very helpful anyways, but your free gold isn't working either, watched a bunch of videos to return to the main screen and see that now of the gold was added.
  • Options
    RetailjayRetailjay Registered Users 8 Posts
    What they are telling you without telling you is they really like money and hopefully enough people see the cheaters and get mad and try to beat them by spending money. BS for sure, but I am not surprised.
  • Options
    JAQAttackJAQAttack Registered Users 14 Posts
    @redtrunk
    If Glu doesnt take action swiftly during the event, then it removes all motivation for real non-cheating players to try.
    and not just players, but top teams have impossible points as well.

I for one, wont continue to spend tons of gold if the issue isnt sorted ASAP

Glu - please reply to this thread when the cheaters have all been removed so we can start playing the event again!
    Thanks,
    JAQ
  • Options
    Smith, i sent the same screenshots in game to support. hopefully they see it and take action right away
  • Options
    DGIDGI Registered Users 10 Posts
    The same happen with the following clubs: The Building 2, and Ruffneck Crew
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey all, thank you very much for the reports about cheaters. As I've said before, we take this VERY seriously - cheating is not tolerated. We are always working to improve our cheating detection, and your reports are incredibly helpful. I'll pass this along to the dev team so they can take action against users that are cheating.

If you have any additional cheating reports, feel free to message me about them.

-redtrunk
  • Options
    chad721chad721 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Can you also tell them that the videos during the weekly events don't work properly? I burn through my 5 energies and then it never gives me the option to watch an ad for an extra energy
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    chad721 wrote: »
    Can you also tell them that the videos during the weekly events don't work properly? I burn through my 5 energies and then it never gives me the option to watch an ad for an extra energy

You lose that after reaching a certain level
  • Options
    Well then explain why someone in my club is a rank above me and still gets them
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all an update: there was a bug at the beginning of today's event related to the timing of when certain users upgraded to the latest version of the game. This resulted in those users being placed on the leaderboards with incorrect scores. This explains the suspiciously high scores many of you were reporting today. The scores have now been adjusted to their appropriate levels. Thank you to everyone who told us about this issue - you all helped to squash this bug!

As always, feel free to hit me up with any questions, concerns or comments.

-redtrunk
  • Options
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all an update: there was a bug at the beginning of today's event related to the timing of when certain users upgraded to the latest version of the game. This resulted in those users being placed on the leaderboards with incorrect scores. This explains the suspiciously high scores many of you were reporting today. The scores have now been adjusted to their appropriate levels. Thank you to everyone who told us about this issue - you all helped to squash this bug!

As always, feel free to hit me up with any questions, concerns or comments.

-redtrunk

Thats good news! Anything on my question/concern though about the energy vids?
  • Options
    Great job @redtrunk !

Here's another one to check out...
    The #1 team "Purple Unicorns" are either:

A) Actual unicorns that used their magic to score 7 million points
    B) 10 of the top 20 global players in this event
    C) Hackers

:D
  • Options
    I stand corrected. The correct answer was B. Congrats unicorns. Hope to not be in a bracket with u again lol
    JAQ
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    JAQAttack wrote: »
    I stand corrected. The correct answer was B. Congrats unicorns. Hope to not be in a bracket with u again lol
    JAQ

LOL were you under duress when you made this statement?
  • Options
    LOL were you under duress when you made this statement?

Haha. Well I did have ~100 games declared on me from the unicorns. Nice of them to show me their rosters :)
    Happy to see they are a legit team. No issues getting beat by real players. Admittedly their points were worth a 2nd look by Glu as cheaters hurt everyone. Good on em for building such a badass squad
    JAQ
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    they probably cheated to "build" those badass squads