Options

This Game...

woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
This game is ridiculous. They make it d*mn near impossible to get any good players. Gold is ridiculously priced. You spend tons of gold on #1 picks and get a good player 1% of the time. Stadium upgrades is the newest ridiculous feature. I bought the $10 one to start figuring when I get it up to the highest level, I'd be getting a new #1 pick every day, but I guess I should have known I'd never even get close to that, having to spend 3412421655r8234765237856237864578923645782637485 gold just to finally get to that point. Waste of 10 bucks. You have to pay 100 gold after 5 event games just to get your energy back for a measly 5 more games to even have a chance to catch the obviously cheating clubs every week. Where is everyone getting this money from??? Is this a game for billionaires??? I mean, seriously. WTH? I really love playing this game but d*mn, can we let the middle class get a few games in???

Comments

• Options
    RetailjayRetailjay Registered Users 8 Posts
    HAHA - I could not agree with you MORE, Woohdog! I also bought the stadium for my measly 6 gold a day. As long as I remember to never spend my gold during fan events, I will upgrade my stadium in about 7 months. Either they have the worst security in the world that every uber geek can easily hack, or the developers get upgrades for free and create super clubs to **** off the every day folks to prompt them to drop that ccard!