Options

Weekend rewards question

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
Redtrunk, Mike S, or anyone who can answer,

I have a buddy in my club who already has Ichiro, but it still shows up that Ichiro is the available reward for him during this weekends club event. Is this just a simple glitch and he will receive the next player in line or is this a serious issue? Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    Same thing here. I truly hope this isnt the case. Please let us know this will be corrected.
    Thanks,
    Jim
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    From what I have heard you will only get a number one draft pick in return
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    From what I have heard you will only get a number one draft pick in return

That seems fair..........NOT!
  • Options
    Exactly. You spend 20000 gold to get him then he shows up as a weekend reward. At least give the next player available
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey everyone, just want to clarify here - if you already have a player on your roster who is part of a Fan Rewards event, you should instead get a different player of the same level and type. So, for example, if Clayton Kershaw is one of the rewards but I already have him, I would receive a pitcher like Jacob DeGrom (i.e. a different 5 star pitcher). Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just want to clarify here - if you already have a player on your roster who is part of a Fan Rewards event, you should instead get a different player of the same level and type. So, for example, if Clayton Kershaw is one of the rewards but I already have him, I would receive a pitcher like Jacob DeGrom (i.e. a different 5 star pitcher). Let me know if you have any other questions.

So the same thing will happen for the club event? That is the question!
  • Options
    I know that happens in the fan rewards but like you said does that happen during the club event?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    REDTRUNK.... The question at hand is IF you already have the PRIME player for 1st place in weekend club event will you get the next PRIME PLAYER on list of from what some have heard it gives you a #1 draft pick which is in no way equivalent to a PRIME PLAYER!
  • Options
    Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I hate to go against you guys on this but I think that's the way it should be. The beauty of this game is earning the best players and trying to build the best team possible. You're going to get duplicates but that's what makes the game fun. The list of prime players is finite so you would eventually collect all of them if it gave you a new prime player every time you got the same prime player
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Ravens69 wrote: »
    I hate to go against you guys on this but I think that's the way it should be. The beauty of this game is earning the best players and trying to build the best team possible. You're going to get duplicates but that's what makes the game fun. The list of prime players is finite so you would eventually collect all of them if it gave you a new prime player every time you got the same prime player

Im sure there are at least 25-30 prime players at least...at the rate of one a week that would take 6 months of getting first every weekend...Im sure GLU would love people playing that much for 6 months straight to get all those players
  • Options
    Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yeah your probably right about that. I'm just stating my opinion. I think taking out the randomness in the game would make it less exciting
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    REDTRUNK.... The question at hand is IF you already have the PRIME player for 1st place in weekend club event will you get the next PRIME PLAYER on list of from what some have heard it gives you a #1 draft pick which is in no way equivalent to a PRIME PLAYER!

Ah my mistake! However what I described above should still hold true - if you already have the Prime player, you should receive a different Prime player. That said, if that behavior is not actually happening, then I'll let the dev team know ASAP.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Ravens69 wrote: »
    Yeah your probably right about that. I'm just stating my opinion. I think taking out the randomness in the game would make it less exciting

Ravens, this game has never had duplicates. It's not like nhl super card or wwe. Wher u can make pros from duplicates. Each player is unique. Redtrunk, a player on my club Sathiya46 has been flagged, but he's not a cheater. I told him to send u a message. Can u please unflag him. Thanks.
  • Options
    Does that mean if we have Ichiro and get a #1 pick instead of another prime the developers will give us one of we send a ticket?
  • Options
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Ravens, this game has never had duplicates. It's not like nhl super card or wwe. Wher u can make pros from duplicates. Each player is unique. Redtrunk, a player on my club Sathiya46 has been flagged, but he's not a cheater. I told him to send u a message. Can u please unflag him. Thanks.

Amused here is the deal with thier ANTI-CHEAT DETECTION and not sure if your friend or saying your friend had this but thier system has always thought people can't have a certain amount of gold on hand at one time and it automatically flags you when you go over that amount and that's where I'm sure TONS of players have had the issue and what they don't realize is more gold is being bought now then ever before cause of the club events and that's where it's not fair or they need to upgrade their system cause how else you suppose to compete without buying gold seems like a double standard to me. Hopefully they fix it buddy cause seems they aren't doing much to help others.
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    dont you think they know how much gold they are selling? lol
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »

Ok, in a, "Fan Rewards event", it rotates, I am pretty sure everyone understands this. I think the question is regarding, Club Events. If you already have a Prime Player that is offered, in a "Club Event", does the same rotation apply to folks that already have, Ichiro Suzuki? Or any Prime Player offered for that weekend, Club Event('s)?

FWIW.. If a #1 is the substitute then that is beyond a joke. I have never got a prime player on a spin.

Example: I already have Suzuki Prime(barley makes my subs).. If I play in a club that wins the weekend event do I get another Suzuki, or another outfielder of equal prime value?
  • Options
    I have the same problem. If I win Ichiro and get a #1 pick instead, I'll be beyond outraged. It had better be another outfielder Braun, Holiday, Kemp ect... A #1 pick for a prime player is an insult.
  • Options
    K-D wrote: »
    Amused here is the deal with thier ANTI-CHEAT DETECTION and not sure if your friend or saying your friend had this but thier system has always thought people can't have a certain amount of gold on hand at one time and it automatically flags you when you go over that amount and that's where I'm sure TONS of players have had the issue and what they don't realize is more gold is being bought now then ever before cause of the club events and that's where it's not fair or they need to upgrade their system cause how else you suppose to compete without buying gold seems like a double standard to me. Hopefully they fix it buddy cause seems they aren't doing much to help others.

Yea, K-D I think that was it. He bought a lot of gold and plays leagues. So I guess it got him flagged. In the process of trying to fix his situation. Seems like a common problem
  • Options
    pj423 wrote: »
    dont you think they know how much gold they are selling? lol

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't cause this issue happened all year last year and Mike S would fix accounts within 1-2 days but you think if they did know it wouldn't flag your game right, but no this same issue happened last year many times believe me Mike S had to fix my account 4-5x and then he finally said try to keep your total on hand gold below 100k and system won't shouldn't flag you which is funny to me cause then that limits one to buy gold or play anymore leagues if that's the case. Hell it cost just around 450k-500k gold give or take to buy all the prime guys and you would think they had a better way of doing this instead of the system just flagging cause of high amounts of gold on hand. Just my Opinion not saying it's right or not.
  • Options
    I already have Ichiro so I'm sending a screen shot of the number one pick they will give me instead and ask for the next prime in line that I don't have
  • Options
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    I already have Ichiro so I'm sending a screen shot of the number one pick they will give me instead and ask for the next prime in line that I don't have

Prob kemp. Unless u have him
  • Options
    Yeah I have him too
  • Options
    Then prob holiday
  • Options
    I got nothing at all
  • Options
    YaknationYaknation Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yup, me either.
  • Options
    I emailed red trunk. He's been helpful in the past, I think he'll fix it.
  • Options
    Yup nothing at all period.
  • Options
    bump since a lot of us got nothing.
  • Options
    bump - if this continues weekend events are worthless to many...