Options

Event Scoring

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
How are people getting such high scores in the events?

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Depends which event. This weekend I spent only $9.99 and 800 gold and ran a 24 game using 20-40 gold boost on certain games depending on pitcher vs mine and was able to throw up right under 200k was 197k with the bonus pts they give as well and that was with no modifier. Once you get up in the 15's and so on the pts really start to add up super quick. I have also ran POST update 35 game streaks using 80 gold boost and those pts end up being around 500k but ever since update they really have change auto play in weekend events and you almost have to use boost cause teams that's shouldn't beat you seem to blow you away and sometimes even with the boost.
  • Options
    SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    So true. Once you get a 20 win streak you pretty much have to use boost. But with the points you get its cheaper than starting over. Hey K-D. Your PureGenius right?
  • Options
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    So true. Once you get a 20 win streak you pretty much have to use boost. But with the points you get its cheaper than starting over. Hey K-D. Your PureGenius right?

Yes I am buddy.
  • Options
    Ha! It's me Dark Angels from 2015. Long time no play, lol
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    How are people getting such high scores in the events?

Most people putting up lots of points are in a club that has a win streak accolade. Ability to lose 3 or 4 times keeps your winning streak in tact and allows you to put up more points... Tuesday events without the accolade are a little more difficult but still 20+ streaks are easily done if you spend on boosts in the right situation.
  • Options
    Ha! It's me Dark Angels from 2015. Long time no play, lol

Defiinitly long time no play. Good to see your still around bro.
  • Options
    Most people putting up lots of points are in a club that has a win streak accolade. Ability to lose 3 or 4 times keeps your winning streak in tact and allows you to put up more points... Tuesday events without the accolade are a little more difficult but still 20+ streaks are easily done if you spend on boosts in the right situation.

I haven't been able to play in a few days, so I just logged on about 5 minutes ago... There's a guy in first with 914,690 points named Wickedkings10275.... The next highest score is 16,940. I just don't see how that would be possible without some kind of glitch or unlimited gold.
  • Options
    K-D wrote: »
    Defiinitly long time no play. Good to see your still around bro.

I played with both of you towards the end of last years game. Username was similar to this one.
  • Options
    Hey buddy, I could put up those points with a lot of gold. Use boosts to get massive win streaks. Is that your team name on this version?
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    Those points are not unrealistic at all. I don't cheat in any way and I could easily put those up with adequate gold and the accolades.
  • Options
    Hey buddy, I could put up those points with a lot of gold. Use boosts to get massive win streaks. Is that your team name on this version?
    Username is AstrosBaseball16
  • Options
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    Those points are not unrealistic at all. I don't cheat in any way and I could easily put those up with adequate gold and the accolades.

Well yeah. But I can't see people spending that much money on a game. I'd assume to get over a million points, you'd have to recharge your energy 20 or so times.