Options

Rope a dope

nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
If you have a team that is killing on auto-play, and winning events and collecting prime players, is it possible to put prime players as inactives so you don't get forced up so fast? Hmmm?

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Interesting strategy, but promotions are based upon the number of wins you have, not really the players you accumulate. Might give you easier matchups in events but I think it's all relative. Put lower players in your going to still be on the same footing
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Force promotions are based on the combination of team rating and wins. Keeping your team at the lowest overall rating will help slow down your force promotions, so your idea should work at least somewhat. I'd just make sure you have all your starters locked so when you get a better player they won't be automatically put into your lineup and increase your team rating. Because the second your team rating goes up, odds are a promotion is coming your way.
  • Options
    I believe it's solely eased in total wins. Last 4 promotions ice paid attention to and once I hit 2001, 2501, 3001 and 3501 in total win I was forced to promote. It's why if your an active daily contributor in events you get severely handicapped. I have almost all prime players with the exception of a few 5*'s and have never been forced to promote after receiving any of them
  • Options
    I believe it's solely eased in total wins. Last 4 promotions ice paid attention to and once I hit 2001, 2501, 3001 and 3501 in total win I was forced to promote. It's why if your an active daily contributor in events you get severely handicapped. I have almost all prime players with the exception of a few 5*'s and have never been forced to promote after receiving any of them
    I've never let my team get above a 4* overall rating. And I have a ton more wins than some guys in my club who are several divisions ahead of me. Yet their teams are 4.5 or 5*, so I think once your team hits 4.5* rating then it is solely on wins and nothing more.
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    The two times I've been auto promoted, it's been after acquiring talent. I jumped from rising star to star yesterday after acquiring Soria/Romo/Moreland and then got promoted from Star to All-Star today after acquiring Tim Lincecum (I had ZERO star wins when I was promoted).

In both instances, the promotions came IMMEDIATELY after the acquisitions and before any of my games were played.

Of course, we all have our different experiences, so maybe it varies depending on the circumstance. IE: Ryan and my teams circumstances differentiated than Scotty's based on how our teams were built, win totals, etc.
  • Options
    How many total wins do you guys have? How many consecutive wins can you guys roll up in a the events?
  • Options
    I usually run into teams I can't beat around 45 or so, my team will typically slip up before then if I don't have the loss prevention accolade however.
  • Options
    what club are you a part of? The win protection allocade is certainly huge when it owned to producing during the weekend events.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Hes in Tilted