Options

When will GOAT players (Brett, Ryan, etc.) Be Available?

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
When will these guys be available in fan rewards?

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    yesn would love to be able to get those guys cause the legends they have available for us are C R A P and not fair to play against legends we can't have cause an all prime team(better then any legend we can get) can't even compete with all legend team even with 80 gold boost. Yeah can beat them once but after 30 plus win streak you get stopped every time. One of my accounts is 67-37 against GLU's legend team and that's with using 80 gold boost everytime and currently have 3 game losing streak to them so they have stopped me every time las 3 times I got to them. I'm sure you know all about it as well Deerhunter
  • Options
    bumping for glu
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I did message Red-Trunk about the GLU's legend team having a glitch that isn't fair when we play them on streaks cause it has 2 Gonzalezes and whatever one hits the other hits. So that is a issue and not fair. Plus I think auto play is messed up y'all give me yalls opinion on it cause say you match a team same skill(hell even say your team is a little better) players and all but yet you run 80 gold boost +4 to all ratings and they smash you bad it seems the gold boost is not only getting added to yours but it seems it's getting added to theirs also. Have any of y'all had this issue l?? Red-Trunk said he will have the Devs look into it but curious if y'all have same issue I know others I have spoke to said it seems ever since update its messed up or extremely hard even with boost into a good streak
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    I've had the same issue and did email red trunk about it.
  • Options
    I have had the same issue also. I still want to know when GOAT players will be available though :)
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I have had the same issue also. I still want to know when GOAT players will be available though :)

As soon as you start letting me win some 2k gold leagues
  • Options
    As soon as you start letting me win some 2k gold leagues

I think you mean Georgebye; it has been a few days since I won anything lol Cannot beat that guy or babaoriley or whatever their name is haha