Options

Auto promotion

-JRod-JRod Registered Users 22 Posts
Does anyone know the exact number of wins to reach for each level before you get auto promoted? I thought it was based on when you win X number of games at a specific level you get promoted. But I was promoted twice today after playing just 15 games so it must be based on total career wins. (Went from seasoned to rising star)

Comments

• Options
    JAQAttackJAQAttack Registered Users 14 Posts
    -JRod wrote: »
    Does anyone know the exact number of wins to reach for each level before you get auto promoted? I thought it was based on when you win X number of games at a specific level you get promoted. But I was promoted twice today after playing just 15 games so it must be based on total career wins. (Went from seasoned to rising star)

Not sure JRod but ive been auto promoted 6 times in 10 days. first was when i hit 600 wins, 2 were right after i won prime players. 1 was after i won lincecum negotiations. so i assume the formula looks at wins and team/player quality
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Is there anyway to not be autopromoted on an iphone? I thought I read someone post that once but I can't find it. If any one cares to share, but doesn't want the world or glu to know about such a thing please feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance