Options

Annoying ads

KurnalKurnal Registered Users 8 Posts
Anyone else getting fed up with the constant attack of ads especially when just clicking thru menus?
And can glu fix the one glitch ad that is just a white screen that you must force close the game.
Its one thing to steal peoples money in order to compete in this game, but enough with the excess of ads!
That is all.

Comments

• Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Pay the $1.99 or 99 cents and they will be gone.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    Pay the $1.99 or 99 cents and they will be gone.

That's what I did. Well worth the small cost.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Just did also. Thanks.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Where do you pick what you want to buy?
  • Options
    Click the gold up top or click the watch ads icon itll bring u to purchase gold/cash
  • Options
    PeepopoPeepopo Registered Users 8 Posts
    Kurnal wrote: »
    Click the gold up top or click the watch ads icon itll bring u to purchase gold/cash

all i get is 4.99 and never see .99 special offer anymore...I havent seen it since amateur, unless i am missing something. any thoughts?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Every once in a while in the main screen that shows all the games you have going on there will be a part just below top that will have special price stuff or wait for pop up to come up and then buy it. But once you buy any gold regardless of price it stops adds so even if you bought the 4.99 one at least it comes with gold it will stop adds. The .99 one only comes with a first round pick I think very little gold if any