Options

Cash Rewards, Why?

RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
If a person has a team that is fully upgraded then what is the point of cash rewards? If a person gets to GOAT you get 250,000 cash. I would be willing to bet at that level the cash would be irrelevant.

I have over 3 million in cash at the Master level, and I doubt I will ever have a reason to use it.

I wish there was a way to trade cash for gold.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    That would be nice... However I literally spent all my cash yesterday on bonus games....1.1 mil...
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    That would be nice... However I literally spent all my cash yesterday on bonus games....1.1 mil...

Yeah was gonna say that's what the cash is useful for is bonus games and hell of a lot better then blowing all the gold for them when want to blast away on that event to get streak mod. One thing that would be pretty sweet is if they had Club boost like meaning club works together to buy more upgrades that would be added to each members team for hitting and so on and make them cash purchases would be little add on feature to helping win games in events
  • Options
    monetmonet Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    RKM69 wrote: »
    If a person has a team that is fully upgraded then what is the point of cash rewards? If a person gets to GOAT you get 250,000 cash. I would be willing to bet at that level the cash would be irrelevant.

I have over 3 million in cash at the Master level, and I doubt I will ever have a reason to use it.

I wish there was a way to trade cash for gold.

Sounds like a problem I'd like to have.