Options

Choppy gameplay

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
Am I the only one experiencing a "lag" style of gameplay since the update. It is so choppy that it is impossible to hit. Fast ball s are by my before I know it and I can't see the ball to tell ball or strike. It is pretty terrible on my phone.

Any one know how to make this any better?

Comments

• Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Definitely choppy at times on my Galaxy S6.
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    When I use to have a Galaxy S5 I would notice lag following updates for this game. I've only played on iOS devices since and have yet to experience any lag. So not sure if it is a Galaxy thing or just coincidence.
  • Options
    BrookesPrecisionBrookesPrecision Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am on a galaxy note 5, never had an issue before last nites update. Hope they have a fix, it is like watching the ball through a strobe light.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I play on an iPad and sometimes it will lag during the pitcher's delivery, making it impossible to hit. This has been very infrequent so it's not a big problem for me.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    HypemHypem Registered Users 7 Posts
    Impossible to play on LG G2 after update. Choppy during every pitch. Even the menus have been lagging. Was perfectly fine before.
  • Options
    ItsrdmItsrdm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been having the same issue on my note 5. It makes the game not playable. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thought it was my phone