Options

Stat achievement rewards lowered!

SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
That was a real **** move lowering the gold reward for stat achievements! I was looking forward to collecting on a couple I was really close to!

Comments

• Options
    SnakesNStrych9SnakesNStrych9 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Steagles wrote: »
    That was a real **** move lowering the gold reward for stat achievements! I was looking forward to collecting on a couple I was really close to!

I was about to post the exact same thing. I was going to cross the 600 HR threshold today and the 1,000 SB threshold this weekend. Had I known this was coming, I would have played bonus games or something to collect them. I feel cheated out of 600 gold now.

Definitely a really weak move on their part. I was going to make a huge upgrade to my team...so much for that.
  • Options
    RDSK1NSRDSK1NS Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wow, just noticed that. Total BS, especially since I had Revere up to 992 steels, then mookie pushed him to my inactives. Played a couple games, realized revere wasn't in, so I put him back and checked his stats only to find out they had all reset. I just got him back to about 550 only to realize I won't get as much of a reward when I reach 1000.

Come in Glu, these things are starting to remind me why I quit playing madden ultimate team. I want to have fun and sure, I'll spend some money but I'm not going to continue if it seems like every single thing the company does makes the work I've put in pointless and is just another way to try and get me to spend an unreasonable amount of money just to enjoy the game.
  • Options
    SnakesNStrych9SnakesNStrych9 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Steagles wrote: »

I could have sworn I just commented on this, so I'm not sure if it got deleted or I hit the wrong button...haha.

Anyway, I am disappointed as well. I was going to cross the 600 HR threshold today and the 1,000 SB threshold this weekend. Now, I'm going to collect 200 gold between the two instead of 800. I was already making plans on my next big upgrade for my team.

Definitely disappointed in this move. Feel bad for people who have spent money chasing after those achievements, only to wake up this morning and seeing them lowered. I've actually thought about spending money on this game (which I never do) because I like it so much. After this recent move, I won't do it. Not worth the risk in my eyes.

This recent decision wasn't a good business decision. Don't cheat your customers (or potential customers).
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    It is mind blowing that glu did this. It's like they are trying to **** people off.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Yeah 300 gold for those crazy insane achievements LMAO
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I agree this is ridiculous
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I had it planned out perfectly to get 20k gold and get a good played on gold rewards. Plan ruined because the creators are greedy.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »
    I had it planned out perfectly to get 20k gold and get a good played on gold rewards. Plan ruined because the creators are greedy.

Greed is an understatement.... The max a prime player should cost is like $9.99 and not $200 in gold....
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    My game is loading on and off, They changed the gold for achievements, and game play is now extremely choppy all because they had to update the game to force people to spend more money.
  • Options
    I was planning mine the same with the amount of gold I needed for a prime. Not sure $9.99 would be fair but $200 is definitely insane!
  • Options
    DabillsalldayDabillsallday Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah I can't believe how glu keeps robbing everybody of their time and money. Let's all stop playing. This game is garbage
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    What you mean? Getting eleventy billion hits and receiving 300 gold isn't fair? lol

I liked that they added further achievements in this version of the game... Last years you got all of them after about a month or so of playing IIRC. There should be something in between insane and impossible.

I feel like they felt they were giving away too much gold.
  • Options
    MbohnkMbohnk Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ya it's completely shady. I was close to getting 10,000 gold and was honestly going to buy enough to get to that mark. But now I'm just not going to because of principal. In this case they cost themselves money from greed alone smdh.
  • Options
    StealthytoddStealthytodd Registered Users 4 Posts
    Absolute ******** move on GLU's part. They have no idea how to reward their most active customers. Sent support a message about this and I'll be interested to see what BS they spew back
  • Options
    Chief NeedaBeerChief NeedaBeer Registered Users 19 Posts
    I was 8 steals from 1000 and an 800 gold reward. It's now 100. Whoopee!
  • Options
    MbohnkMbohnk Registered Users 2 Posts
    Complete bs. Long story short. I was close to getting 2,400 gold now I'm getting 900. I was going to buy enough myself to get me to 10,000 this weekend. However since they've shown such greed I will never pay a dime. Good job glu smdh.
  • Options
    I agree it will cost them in the end! I, like many of u, was going to collect up to 10k or more and consider buying the rest to get a prime. Screw u now glu!!!