Options

Stuck on 96% loading screen

Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
Anyone else have this problem. I'm afraid to un-install and re-install and lose my team.

Comments

• Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Same here on Galaxy S6; uninstalling and reinstalling worked fine for me. Have had to do it like 4 times since the update.
  • Options
    Loaded one time now stuck again.
  • Options
    nmize0nmize0 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yep. If I restart my phone, it will start up the first time, but then it crashes and I can't get it to load again. I'm pretty new and hadn't linked my account with Facebook or Google, so I don't think I can uninstall and reinstall without losing everything I've done :/
  • Options
    4 of my friends also play, but they aren't having this issue. One has the same phone as me (galaxy s7 edge), 1 has a Nexus 6, and another had an iPhone. So it's not a phone issue
  • Options
    dirtball11dirtball11 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have an S7 edge on ATT, i'm having the same problem. I'll try to uninstall/reinstall.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    It worked at first and now won't load. Samung S5
  • Options
    I fixed it!! Go into settings ->applications ->baseball 16 and force stop the app. That's what I did, and now I'm all good. Been playing for an hour with no issues.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    nmize0 wrote: »
    I fixed it!! Go into settings ->applications ->baseball 16 and force stop the app. That's what I did, and now I'm all good. Been playing for an hour with no issues.

hmmmm..............that worked. Thx
  • Options
    nmize0 wrote: »

Thanks, it worked!!