Options

*** is going on with this years TSB 2016?

Dee_SnuttsDee_Snutts Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been playing tap sports baseball since the original in 2014, and with this year's 2016 I've found trying to get ahead seems impossible. Anytime in which i get a team together that is as good as other league teams i face, the competition gets harder and once again i am the underdog. I've done hours of useless never ending surveys to supposedly get free gold, but to no avail. The rare occasion which they actually allow me to watch videos for 4 golds each there aren't enough videos to get a #1 draft pick and usually not enough enough to get a first rounder.
I'm only at Advanced level and I never get much of an opportunity to really advance my team and have an advantage until i get right where i'm auto promoted. When i waste the little bit of gold they allow me to get maybe once a week enough for one league all the teams seem to be slightly better, but yet they end up killing me and seem impossible to beat. When i play a team which is equal or even slightly lesser it's 50/50 at best.
This is really demotivating being how they basically force you to buy gold, and the rate in which you need gold to be good would be better spent on a real gaming system like ps4 or xbox1. Hell it would be enough to buy the console with some games and even some of their psn or xbox extras.
I enjoy playing it sometimes, but it's just a simple tap screen app I don't understand why they make it so expensive as most people will just search other app baseball alternatives or just use the money they require to actually get better on this touch app, for a real game or even a gaming system. If anyone has any advice or if GLU could read this and realize that this is rediculous please let me know. I just want to get a logical/reasonable explanation for why this is going on!!!???
Thank You