Options

Gold League Before/After Update

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
Can someone please explain what changed in the Gold Leagues post and prior to the update? How did you win vs now? Everyone is complaining how it works now but I never played before and I want to try now.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    All they added was the boosts for league games, so most people will now spend for the boosts making it so everyone wins their home games and then everyone goes 4-4, so run differential becomes the tie breaker...also because people use the boosts it will make people lose their gold quicker and GLu hopes in turn that we spend more money...when in actuality it is turning people away and not spend more money
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    All they added was the boosts for league games, so most people will now spend for the boosts making it so everyone wins their home games and then everyone goes 4-4, so run differential becomes the tie breaker...also because people use the boosts it will make people lose their gold quicker and GLu hopes in turn that we spend more money...when in actuality it is turning people away and not spend more money

Yeah makes sense. There's no point to play if a tie break makes you win. It's a lottery and costs too much gold. Not worth the gamble I agree. I'll not play either I guess.