Options

Worthless 5 star picks...

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
Yet again no prime player drafted....

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Lol me too, I got Posey who was literally my first pick that I got when I started
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I just got three closers out of four top picks. I'm David Khan, apparently.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    When people complain about this you sound like the rich kid that says mommy and daddy only increase my allowance by 100 this week
  • Options
    SamplemethisSamplemethis Registered Users 21 Posts
    how do you get 5* picks?
  • Options
    When people complain about this you sound like the rich kid that says mommy and daddy only increase my allowance by 100 this week

There are guys that put up over 10 mil over the weekend, personally I think they deserve something. I'm not one of those guys btw
  • Options
    how do you get 5* picks?

When the prime weekend reward is someone you already have, if u win they give u a 5star pick which can be prime player or legend as well....although u have a better chance at hitting your state pick 4
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    5* are not common but between tap 15 and 16 I've gotten a good ~10 5 stars, 30~ 4.5, and countless 4s obviously

5s are rare
    I currently have in 16- schrzer, price, Strasbourg, and those are my only 5*. All position players are 4.5 but doesn't help a ton...
    In 15 I had- Doolittle, tanaka, j abreau , mccutchen, reddick, prime papi, and a bunch of 4.5s :(