Options

Quickest Gold Method?

Kunc4Kunc4 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Post any tips or ways to get gold fast!

i.e. I currently do the offers through Fyber in the "more gold" page and can get about 1K gold for a $1 fee for a survey or something. Pretty easy.
Best regards,
Hunter Kunc

Comments

• Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    If you can win gold leagues consistently that's the way to go. Additionally, I have never once been paid out for doing any of those other offers from fyber. How long does it take you normally to get paid out?!?
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I got paid out in 2 hours on one. I had to download an app and play the game until I reached a certain level. Playing the game took me 2 hours :).
  • Options
    Usually instantly but the 1K offer i had to contact them and after a week they had to contavt the apps company to see if i was a member and they gave me my gold. stupid they would just believe me when i showed them the receipt but whatever im richer lol
    Best regards,
    Hunter Kunc
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I completed gold offers on 15 and 16 and never got the payouts so I occasionally do videos but mostly win small amounts via challenges here and there or buy it :(
  • Options
    RAGE4334RAGE4334 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Kunc4 wrote: »
    Post any tips or ways to get gold fast!

i.e. I currently do the offers through Fyber in the "more gold" page and can get about 1K gold for a $1 fee for a survey or something. Pretty easy.
    None of the offers have ever worked for me. Exactly what do you you need to do to take advantage of these. I play the videos buy they always cut off short of completion and no gold. Thx in advance for any advise
  • Options
    Make sure you wait them out the whole way, dont be quick to x out of stuff
    Best regards,
    Hunter Kunc
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Watch ton of free gold videos is best and only way without having to pay