Options

I hate the new daily system

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
I dont buy gold. I earn it by watching countless videos and winning games or earning rewards. This new system of earn 1500 points in a combination of 3 tiers to get a ridiculously good player is insane. Between the luck of getting an energy drink or having 3 options where NONE are even a bronze Mike Trout it feels like a mocking impossibly challenge in the allotted time. Can i just get $2000 every day and call it done? The system rewards ONLY large gold holders. But apps make money through ads, Ive literally watched thousands, why isnt that enough incentive to maintain a simple and fair goal of playing every day for a month to get a #1 pick only to draft Justin Smoak. It wasnt great...but it was fair.

Comments

• Options
    SamplemethisSamplemethis Registered Users 21 Posts
    I dont buy gold. I earn it by watching countless videos and winning games or earning rewards. This new system of earn 1500 points in a combination of 3 tiers to get a ridiculously good player is insane. Between the luck of getting an energy drink or having 3 options where NONE are even a bronze Mike Trout it feels like a mocking impossibly challenge in the allotted time. Can i just get $2000 every day and call it done? The system rewards ONLY large gold holders. But apps make money through ads, Ive literally watched thousands, why isnt that enough incentive to maintain a simple and fair goal of playing every day for a month to get a #1 pick only to draft Justin Smoak. It wasnt great...but it was fair.

I couldn't agree more. I have only gotten cash once. There is literally a zero percent chance I will ever see it through to get an elite player through that system. The lowest amount I have seen on these threads to accomplish that feet is 26k gold. That seems a little asinine, and that given the current available information is the BEST CASE SCENARIO. I'm with you, I would rather once a month be gauranteed a #1 pick even though likely it will be a 3* chump, at least there is a small chance it can be rewarding.