Options

Customer Support is the worst I have ever seen

Kunc4Kunc4 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
I have sent redtrunk and one of the other moderators of this forum messages regarding an issue in the game that I encountered and it has been a week, A WEEK, and they still have not replied. You would think that is their job that they would only be doing is helping the community. Im sure they get alot of mail, dont deny that, but it shouldnt take a whole freakin week to reply and help one person out. Where you at redtrunk and mike? Yoohoo, im over hereeeee.
Best regards,
Hunter Kunc

Comments

• Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    Dude i am with u. They are horrible. Absolutely horrible. I have a glitch going on where none of my point contributions to my club are being counted. I put in a ticket 5 days ago. Got a reply yesterday, but only telling me that i have a duplicate ticket open and they are closing this one. That was yesterday. Havent heard back. Im just going to keep blowing them up until i get the help i have earned by playing there app non stop for the past 4 months or so.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Dude i am with u. They are horrible. Absolutely horrible. I have a glitch going on where none of my point contributions to my club are being counted. I put in a ticket 5 days ago. Got a reply yesterday, but only telling me that i have a duplicate ticket open and they are closing this one. That was yesterday. Havent heard back. Im just going to keep blowing them up until i get the help i have earned by playing there app non stop for the past 4 months or so.

If they are not accumulating points in the club it's solely because they have been flagged as cheaters and their accounts have been flagged! It's not a glitch. Blowing them up is not going to do anything! Nor is telling them about accounts other than yours! If your account has been flagged then they will look into that! If other accounts have been flagged, they will have to contact them on their own
  • Options
    If they are not accumulating points in the club it's solely because they have been flagged as cheaters and their accounts have been flagged! It's not a glitch. Blowing them up is not going to do anything! Nor is telling them about accounts other than yours! If your account has been flagged then they will look into that! If other accounts have been flagged, they will have to contact them on their own

Yeah i have done nothing to cheat. So its been flagged ok, well the point we are making is that it is impossible to get any kind of help from anyone from glu no matter what issue you have.
  • Options
    You cant defend them closing a ticket they claim is a duplicate, then never getting back to me lol. Replying like he did, then not replying for the last 2 days is a huge slap in the face. You have enough time to write back and tell me i have a duplicate ticket open and ull help me in the other ticket, but not enough time to actually look into the issue im having lol...i work in customer service and i find their support both frustrating and hilarious. Either they dont have enough staff or they have too many issues with her products.
  • Options
    well, as luck would have it jsut checked and the issue is resolved. They still never got back with me verbally but whatever lol
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Get used to it. I've had a ton of bad experiences with their customer care. They don't care and will close it at first opportunity. Good luck getting a solution. At best u can flag someone down to get you some of wha u had back, if your lucky. Most of the time your sol
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    I have found redtrunk to be extremely helpful.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    RedTrunk is helpful however every other person that works for the company is terrible. I've had so many terrible experiences contacting the customer service an app. I had one guy call me a liar. Another guy simply tried to explain to me something completely unrelated to what I was asking by cutting and pasting ****. It's really frustrating