Options

+4 power/hitting glitch

Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
Wow, just found the glitch that lets you get the boost for free, no gold or club boost necessary.

Did it on accident. Just giving glu a heads up.

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    No, you're not just giving Glu a heads up. If you wanted them to know you would have emailed them instead of posting on a public forum... Also I'm sure you wouldn't give up a "glitch" that valuable just like that. It's obviously not real. At least you're not trying to ask for 1 million gold like that other head case who posted about a fake glitch.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    No, you're not just giving Glu a heads up. If you wanted them to know you would have emailed them instead of posting on a public forum... Also I'm sure you wouldn't give up a "glitch" that valuable just like that. It's obviously not real. At least you're not trying to ask for 1 million gold like that other head case who posted about a fake glitch.

Lmao! That guy was a loser! I've informed them of an unintended glitch or two before and never expected anything out of it!
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    What is the meaning of this HEADS UP?
    You are reminding us you are happily cheating!!!???
  • Options
    I ran into it. Didn't say I continually used it, asked for anything for it, or explained how to use it.

So yeah heads up. Sorry I don't know the official way to report a glitch. I guess I should be more of an expert with my 10 posts.
  • Options
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »
    I ran into it. Didn't say I continually used it, asked for anything for it, or explained how to use it.

So yeah heads up. Sorry I don't know the official way to report a glitch. I guess I should be more of an expert with my 10 posts.

Or you could just have more common sense. This forum is for people to interact with each other (kinda like every other forum in existence) and so if you want to talk to the company, then email them. Not rocket science. So you either lack common sense, or are just trying to get attention.
  • Options
    tobeblunttobeblunt Registered Users 23 Posts
    you came into my club last night saying the same thing.... you bought us a boost, and then I kicked you...
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Or you could just have more common sense. This forum is for people to interact with each other (kinda like every other forum in existence) and so if you want to talk to the company, then email them. Not rocket science. So you either lack common sense, or are just trying to get attention.

I'll be sure to pm you my future posts so you can approve or disapprove.
  • Options
    tobeblunt wrote: »
    you came into my club last night saying the same thing.... you bought us a boost, and then I kicked you...

Me, nah, I've been with the same club for months.
  • Options
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »
    I'll be sure to pm you my future posts so you can approve or disapprove.

I don't really see why you're using sarcasm so excessively. I made a valid point so your comeback is to just use sarcasm to try to be funny or something? Don't need to message me, just need to not be an absolute imbecile and post about a fake glitch on a public forums for attention.
  • Options
    I have a response but I'll let you have the W because that's clearly what you need in your life.
  • Options
    LMAO. You're such a joke
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Atown don't let this guy bait you, I have fallen victim to an antagonist on the forum before and almost got banned, and I alienated a lot of people in the process. Its not worth it bro.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    You guys literally start bashing this guy for posting a glitch. Relax. Stop being such mean bullies
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    who cares?
  • Options
    bigdogdaddybigdogdaddy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your a Moron
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I'm going to step in here and close this thread. This has turned into users just insulting each other, which - as mentioned by several of you - is not allowed on this forum. Please reread my stickied post about personal conduct on this forum if you have any further questions.
This discussion has been closed.