Options

Runners

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
One other thing I've noticed that really infuriates me. Say you have a runner at third with less than two outs, you hit a soft ground ball to the second baseman, the idiot on third always trys to go home. Of course, he gets thrown out. Why don't they realize they're not going to make it? Maybe I need to upgrade my base runners.
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    One other thing I've noticed that really infuriates me. Say you have a runner at third with less than two outs, you hit a soft ground ball to the second baseman, the idiot on third always trys to go home. Of course, he gets thrown out. Why don't they realize they're not going to make it? Maybe I need to upgrade my base runners.

It's kind of a basic rule, a soft ground ball to the right side, you should be running home.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    What's more frustrating is when its a slow roller back to the pitcher and the runner still goes.
  • Options
    UnderdogsUnderdogs Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 35 Posts
    What I hate more is when the ball is at the wall and running is rounding third and gets thrown out. I don't care how good the fielder's arm is, that's just not realistic!
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I've had plenty of those that don't make sense. Sac flys to the warning track in center field. 9 runner... Dude in center throws a frozen rope to the plate.