Options

Gold leagues

GoinpostalGoinpostal Registered Users 9 Posts
Anyone else have competition you consistently beat but in a gold league they kill you? Ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I just hope that somebody there if you want to make a deal to intentionally lose to someone else, please make it fast OK!!?? We really don't have that much time to waste especially we have to refill our event energy in today's competition.
  • Options
    PlatinumGlove13PlatinumGlove13 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I played in a 1000 gold league and three of us tied for first at 5-3. I was awarded third even though I beat the two teams ahead of me during the 8 game league. I asked GLU about it and they said the tie breaker is runs scored not head to head results. Umm, what?
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Not going to call out any names, but I was playing in some gold leagues yesterday and I ran across someone that I was very evenly matched against. I used an ice wrap to start prime CC and bought a 40 gold boost and got destroyed by a certain team. This team also destroyed me in my away game. I look today at the daily awards and dude is thousands ahead of everyone else in hits and runs, and comfortably ahead in wins. Ok, no problem. So I start a game with him to try and start a dialogue and it asks me to give him mercy as his team is weaker than mine, but yet he appears to have a loaded team.

Am I missing something? does anything about this scenario seem fishy to anyone else?
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Lots of strange things going on with gold leagues...I had a team beat me 50-6 when they played me, when I went to play them I used the 80 gold boost and only managed to win 17-6...forgot to mention I had him beat in all catagories except upgrades, which we we tied....so given that it is really hard to imagine a better team would lose by 40 runs even with the 80 boost

And like u I started a game and messages them, no response...I did take screenshots of the scores of both games and the teams ratings
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Lots of strange things going on with gold leagues...I had a team beat me 50-6 when they played me, when I went to play them I used the 80 gold boost and only managed to win 17-6...forgot to mention I had him beat in all catagories except upgrades, which we we tied....so given that it is really hard to imagine a better team would lose by 40 runs even with the 80 boost

And like u I started a game and messages them, no response...I did take screenshots of the scores of both games and the teams ratings

Just face it, being WeToddDid has its downside. Tapping the screen and scoring runs must be substantially harder for you under such circumstances. Maybe find a game with less controls so it's easier for you? ;)
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Just face it, being WeToddDid has its downside. Tapping the screen and scoring runs must be substantially harder for you under such circumstances. Maybe find a game with less controls so it's easier for you? ;)

It's real easy, just challenge a guy named Legoh, it's a real easy team to beat