Options

Wow 5 wins placed me 27th in my brackets daily challenge

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
I got a tiny 5 wins and placed in top 5%.... Just goes to show how many people have stopped playing this game due to the greed of Glu....

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Lol, u got an easy grouping
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Make sure you haven't been flagged. You would the.be placed with other people in the same boat and there would be less people in this grouping
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Its weird sometimes, I had a game glitch out in the bottom of the 9th and it just kept running up runs. I quite the game as quick as I could because I have seen on here that some people have gotten their account froze when that has happened. Mine did not but I did get the benefit of winning the daily and weekly awards by a long shot.
  • Options
    Maybe I am flagged? I have gotten only 1 gold league to pop period in 24 hrs... How do I get unflagged?
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    You will have to PM Redtrunk. Check to see if your ponints for he tournament play are counting towards your club points
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Maybe I am flagged? I have gotten only 1 gold league to pop period in 24 hrs... How do I get unflagged?

Best way to check is to look at ur club scoring for the day...if u can see others in the club your fine(unless they are flagged)
  • Options
    Yeah my points are not counting and I sent a PM. Looks like I was put in jail right after I named the guy on the forums with the ALL Super Legends team that nobody else has....