Options

Wow Devs - in Glu jail for accumulating gold through gold leagues

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
So the devs allow you to join gold leagues as an in-game function. So I have won quite a few leagues and save my gold along with having the stadium for 56 gold a day and I am in glu jail due to:

They think I am cheating due to my gold balance.... How about doing some research and go see all the leagues I have played this season.... But NO let's just flag him and not even do any research at all...

This is the last Glu game I ever play... God forbid you use the mechanisms they provide to save up gold....

Comments

• Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    How do you know the reason they ban you?
  • Options
    You have to either put in a ticket or talk to Redtrunk
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    How much gold did you have DeerHunter?
  • Options
    How much gold did you have DeerHunter?

Nothing crazy like 300k or anything, but I won a ton of 6k leagues over a 2 week span.
  • Options
    Redtrunk - tried to PM you but the inbox is full so here is another reply you can send right back to the dev team!!

Ask then to review my leagues the past 2 weeks. They will see I won quite a few leagues and my flag should then be removed ASAP and I should be compensated for my lost time as well for being falsely flagged without any investigation at all on their part and. It cannot be too hard to investigate my past 2 weeks if they have any technical skills.

I have never heard of a dev team flagging someone without any research at all.... The compensation should be VERY good as well for putting me through all of this trouble for no justified reason - not to mention I am still here playing after they will not fix my Ichiro prime player (already had him and got nothing before the 5 star picks) I already had but sure did fix others - plenty of others....

I am ticked and dare them to check my last 2 weeks.... Sorry if this sounds harsh to you but it's meant for your dev team who flags people just because they "think" someone cheated yet did ZERO **** detective work at all.
  • Options
    Marcus.StromanMarcus.Stroman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Redtrunk - tried to PM you but the inbox is full so here is another reply you can send right back to the dev team!!

Ask then to review my leagues the past 2 weeks. They will see I won quite a few leagues and my flag should then be removed ASAP and I should be compensated for my lost time as well for being falsely flagged without any investigation at all on their part and. It cannot be too hard to investigate my past 2 weeks if they have any technical skills.

I have never heard of a dev team flagging someone without any research at all.... The compensation should be VERY good as well for putting me through all of this trouble for no justified reason - not to mention I am still here playing after they will not fix my Ichiro prime player (already had him and got nothing before the 5 star picks) I already had but sure did fix others - plenty of others....

I am ticked and dare them to check my last 2 weeks.... Sorry if this sounds harsh to you but it's meant for your dev team who flags people just because they "think" someone cheated yet did ZERO **** detective work at all.

Lol.

They found out that you threw games to your friends. They did their research. So you deserve to be in jail.
  • Options
    I lost plenty of games and leagues Mr. # of 1 posts. Love people too afraid to use their real profile name and something like this is their 1st post LOL

I played within any and all game mechanics/boundaries allowed in the game. Not one thing illegal at all. Again dare them to go back and look at my last 2 weeks and see just the sample of leagues I won.
  • Options
    Marcus.StromanMarcus.Stroman Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost plenty of games and leagues Mr. # of 1 posts. Love people too afraid to use their real profile name and something like this is their 1st post LOL

Of course I'm afraid.
    I'm the one who reported you.
  • Options
    Of course I'm afraid.

Sweet - you must have lost a lot of gold :) I played within all boundaries that the game allowed - so I am not worried about anything there. So nothing illegal will be found there. Hence why I dared them to go back and look at my past 2 weeks.

** Why be afraid to say who you are? Because you reported me I am going to come jump through your phone and cyber kick your tail? LOL I can care less you reported me but if you are scared I find it funny.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Of course I'm afraid.

Thanks for wasting redtrunk's and the development teams time with false accusations. It's jack a$$e $ like you that make it hard for other people to get their issues resolved. Why would you report some one for cheating, because you lost a few games to him. Sore loser and I hope that when deerhunter is found innocent that you get banned for making unfounded accusations.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I'm closing this thread since we are once again running into public accusations, name calling and general negative bad behavior between users.

This has to stop y'all. I will not tolerate it, and I won't hesitate to start handing down bans.

I would also like to deal with individual users' issues in private, so please refrain from discussing those issues on the forum. Thanks to everyone for your understanding. I'm always here to answer questions, complaints or concerns you might have.
    -redtrunk
This discussion has been closed.