Options

Is 5-star draft pick a joke now?

wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
No body I know get a legend player.
Plus the samples from previous weeks, it could be hundreds of people have the same experience.
Is it a joke?

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    If u notice it will show a legend on the screen of possible options, once it scrolls you never see another possible prime or legend, so yeah it's useless unless you could use a 5 star player
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    If u notice it will show a legend on the screen of possible options, once it scrolls you never see another possible prime or legend, so yeah it's useless unless you could use a 5 star player

Thanks it is clear.
    I got news later today! A person I know got a legend pitcher by 5-star draft pick.
    According to his description, it just happens. Fortune wheels rolls to the name which let him yell for more than 3 minutes.
    I guess the chance is possible less than 1/1000 or 1/10000.
    Somebody said that the one who got a legend player from this draft, he should go buy powerball.
    I believe so.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    It is just like the all star drafts - where yo uhave a chance at a 5 star player but 99% of the time you get a 3, 4, or 4.5 star player.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Is the 5 star draft the one that you receive if you already have the weekend prime player reward?
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    Is the 5 star draft the one that you receive if you already have the weekend prime player reward?

This 5 star pick is the biggest joke Glu has come up with yet. I have had like 9 picks between 2 teams and been skunked on all of them.

It is also a joke that it would cost you 99999 to buy another one. Particuarly given that you only get a 5 star player (maybe you have a 1 in 20 chance at a prime or legend) these picks should be available for no more than 10K.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    This 5 star pick is the biggest joke Glu has come up with yet. I have had like 9 picks between 2 teams and been skunked on all of them.

It is also a joke that it would cost you 99999 to buy another one. Particuarly given that you only get a 5 star player (maybe you have a 1 in 20 chance at a prime or legend) these picks should be available for no more than 10K.

The reason for the 99999 price is that this pick is not supposed to be available for purchase. We only want to give this draft pick as the replacement prize in the event that you already have the reward in a given week, and it is not intended to be purchased. For technical reasons the draft pick has to have a price associated with it, which is why you see the price as it is.